Theory Baam's and FUG's next move during the princess tournament arc

Wouldn't this require High Ranker Princesses to participate? I mean, only Princesses who have become Rankers and have outstanding qualities among the group are given a Month (leaving aside the whole fiasco with Anaak and Baam with Green April and Black March respectively). So far, the candidates are looking to be only Regulars (Lilial; most likely Endorsi and Anaak too). SIU can always put restrictions on Rankers and make them participate nonetheless.

But still, even assuming all the Month Princesses will participate with their respective Months, I don't see how FUG stands a chance at stealing them. For starters, the matured Month Princesses should be extremely powerful High Rankers that would likely require the attention of nothing less than the cream of the crop FUG has to offer. A good portion of the Months remains with no wielder as far we know (so good chance we won't see those in the competition). If Adori goes there, then anything less than Luslec coming won't cut it. This is without taking into account that at least one Family Head (Traumerei) has a good chance to be there in the flesh supervising the competition, alongside other top members of the Ten Great Families (maybe). Unless they leave all the Months in a room and FUG has god-like stealth techniques, this is not looking likely to happen at all. Not unless other higher entities like Urek or Gustang intervene.

I was initially very disappointed with the concept of the arc, and to an extent, I am still. But now my curiosity is slowly growing up to see what SIU plans on doing with all of this.

Worst

Custom title
Wouldn't this require High Ranker Princesses to participate? I mean, only Princesses who have become Rankers and have outstanding qualities among the group are given a Month (leaving aside the whole fiasco with Anaak and Baam with Green April and Black March respectively). So far, the candidates are looking to be only Regulars (Lilial; most likely Endorsi and Anaak too). SIU can always put restrictions on Rankers and make them participate nonetheless.

If this is the long awaited princesses arc, the Month Princesses will be there, also this is a contest not just to win Baam but to have him marry the one he sees more fit and join the family so they won't have to deal with another irregular.

The families will send the top of the top which again should be the Month Princesses ( if Traum is allowing Lilial to join ( which as was stated by the rules it was not allowed unless Jahad was ok with it ) then again other families will send their princesses too )

Also no regular princess or regular in general should be able to take on Baam now lol fk maybe not even regular rankers....Baam is easily in the high rankers league now.....

Also the top princesses we known so far somewhat have a reason to join....

-Maschenny sees Baam as an asset
-Baam broke Adori's record of defeating a ranker and apparently she likes fighting so she's probably interested in him ( though i don't see him getting past Adori lol unless it's not just merely clean 1v1 fight and there's more to it)
-Yuri....well it's Yuri
-Garam...not sure if she's allowed to join but she would if she could

It's time man SIU needs a banger Arc for his comeback and it will be this! Prob the fact that he's hiring an assistant is bc he wants this arc to go without interruptions and don't rush it bc of health issues, there are all positive signs!

The families will send the top of the top which again should be the Month Princesses ( if Traum is allowing Lilial to join ( which as was stated by the rules it was not allowed unless Jahad was ok with it ) then again other families will send their princesses too )

Also no regular princess or regular in general should be able to take on Baam now lol fk maybe not even regular rankers....Baam is easily in the high rankers league now.....
I'm absolutely aware. Hell, even the vast majority of High Rankers shouldn't be a match for Current Baam. However, the likes of Lilial and to a lesser extent Endorsi and Anaak are pretty much guaranteed to participate still (Lilial is 100% confirmed by Traum himself). This makes me think that if Rankers/High Rankers are going to participate, it's going to be with nerfs (Baam will be massively nerfed too, this goes without saying). Otherwise, the Regs will be absolutely irrelevant power-wise.

Unless SIU somehow manages to create games on which both Rankers and Regulars can be relevant without resorting to nerfs, but this is going to be difficult to achieve.

Ideally, I would like High Ranker Princesses and other powerful High Ranker females to participate as well. Honestly, this would be what makes more sense from the perspective of someone like Traum who has already seen Baam defend against the attacks of top High Rankers like Perseus, yet... the same Traum insists that Regs like Lilial will participate. So either the tournament is different from what we're thinking or what's more likely, Baam and Rankers (if they're participating) are going to be insanely nerfed.

Worst

Custom title
I'm absolutely aware. Hell, even the vast majority of High Rankers shouldn't be a match for Current Baam. However, the likes of Lilial and to a lesser extent Endorsi and Anaak are pretty much guaranteed to participate still (Lilial is 100% confirmed by Traum himself). This makes me think that if Rankers/High Rankers are going to participate, it's going to be with nerfs (Baam will be massively nerfed too, this goes without saying). Otherwise, the Regs will be absolutely irrelevant power-wise.

Unless SIU somehow manages to create games on which both Rankers and Regulars can be relevant without resorting to nerfs, but this is going to be difficult to achieve.

Ideally, I would like High Ranker Princesses and other powerful High Ranker females to participate as well. Honestly, this would be what makes more sense from the perspective of someone like Traum who has already seen Baam defend against the attacks of top High Rankers like Perseus, yet... the same Traum insists that Regs like Lilial will participate. So either the tournament is different from what we're thinking or what's more likely, Baam and Rankers (if they're participating) are going to be insanely nerfed.
Weeelll i don't think ( and hope not ) anyone will be nerfed or there would be no point in Baam getting all these PUs and i want to see Baam going all out

Post automatically merged:

but ofc there's also this

Last edited:
Weeelll i don't think ( and hope not ) anyone will be nerfed or there would be no point in Baam getting all these PUs and i want to see Baam going all out

but ofc there's also this

I was thinking that if Baam has to fight Regulars (which is looking likely given the setup between him and Lilial), that could be a good chance to polish his skills. He can lower his level (or be nerfed by the Admin or some item) to the point that his stats become comparable (or even lower if we want to put it to the extreme) to his Regular foes. In this scenario, he'd defeat his opponents with pure skill. He'd struggle greatly in some scenarios, being forced to devise new skills or improve the ones he already has. He wouldn't grow in the context of raw power/durability/speed but would grow in the context of skill, skills that he would be able to use many orders of magnitude higher when he goes all-out.

Then maybe at the end of the arc, he would be forced to go all-out against an extremely powerful foe. Maybe one of the strongest Month Princesses, maybe another extremely powerful female High Ranker, or maybe someone else.

Worst

Custom title
I was thinking that if Baam has to fight Regulars (which is looking likely given the setup between him and Lilial), that could be a good chance to polish his skills. He can lower his level (or be nerfed by the Admin or some item) to the point that his stats become comparable (or even lower if we want to put it to the extreme) to his Regular foes. In this scenario, he'd defeat his opponents with pure skill. He'd struggle greatly in some scenarios, being forced to devise new skills or improve the ones he already has. He wouldn't grow in the context of raw power/durability/speed but would grow in the context of skill, skills that he would be able to use many orders of magnitude higher when he goes all-out.

Then maybe at the end of the arc, he would be forced to go all-out against an extremely powerful foe. Maybe one of the strongest Month Princesses, maybe another extremely powerful female High Ranker, or maybe someone else.
Well I hope SIU comes up with something else, especially after the last panels where he had to be VERY careful not to hurt Lilial we need a panel of her reacting to Baams immense power but one thing is for sure it won't just be a regular strength contest or for real only the likes of Adori and Maschenny could do something ( though they might do too much lol )

We'll see i guess :)

Well I hope SIU comes up with something else, especially after the last panels where he had to be VERY careful not to hurt Lilial we need a panel of her reacting to Baams immense power but one thing is for sure it won't just be a regular strength contest or for real only the likes of Adori and Maschenny could do something ( though they might do too much lol )

We'll see i guess :)
Adori is probably way too much. If she enters, no way she doesn't crush the entire competition (unless she's nerfed and can only use a fraction of her strength or if a female FH participates lol). But I can see it. There was a joke about a character saying something along the lines of "I wouldn't be surprised if Bam went on a date with Adori". Maybe this is foreshadowing lol.

Adori aside, I think the likes of Hagipherione and perhaps Maschenny (if some of her S3 portrayal is legit and interpreted well) could prove to be a legitimate challenge for Current all-out Baam among the Month Princesses.

I don't think the rest make the cut tbh. Certainly not Yuri.

Worst

Custom title
Adori is probably way too much. If she enters, no way she doesn't crush the entire competition (unless she's nerfed and can only use a fraction of her strength or if a female FH participates lol). But I can see it. There was a joke about a character saying something along the lines of "I wouldn't be surprised if Bam went on a date with Adori". Maybe this is foreshadowing lol.

Adori aside, I think the likes of Hagipherione and perhaps Maschenny (if some of her S3 portrayal is legit and interpreted well) could prove to be a legitimate challenge for Current all-out Baam among the Month Princesses.

I don't think the rest make the cut tbh. Certainly not Yuri.

Yeah im looking forward on how SIU will handle this cuz he needs to hype Baam up but also make it so that others have a chance ( but we also have to assume Baam can lose this somehow )

I think it's unlikely that we get Ranker level princess participating in this tournament much less all of the 13 months.
Reasons being:
- Makes no sense to have regulars and Rankers participate in the same tournament (i.e. there is a massive gap btw Rankers and Regulars much less High Rankers with the 13 month series)
- Traumerei wants Bam in his family, so would make no sense for him to have accepted this deal to only put the princesses in his family at a disadvantage against the Rankers and High Rankers.
- Also this isn't simply a if u're a princess, apply to marry Bam kinda jig. Iirc Traumerei chose who he sent invitations to.

So yh I think the scenario you laid out is very unlikely. I do however agree with the sentiment that Bam is a bit too strong for the likes of Lilal etc. but it's not like there is absolutely no way to balance that. The Lo Po Bia are Anima & Traumerei has several powerful beasts under him. Some even powerful enough to tango with the likes of powered-up Yama and Fully Transformed Yasratcha with strength to spare so Lilal having a strong beast under her could very easily make her a worthy opponent for current Bam but even if some rankers do participate in the tournament, I reckon they'd all be rigged in Traumerei's favor. Ren will almost surely participate in some capacity which could be interesting.

But still, even assuming all the Month Princesses will participate with their respective Months, I don't see how FUG stands a chance at stealing them. For starters, the matured Month Princesses should be extremely powerful High Rankers that would likely require the attention of nothing less than the cream of the crop FUG has to offer. A good portion of the Months remains with no wielder as far we know (so good chance we won't see those in the competition). If Adori goes there, then anything less than Luslec coming won't cut it. This is without taking into account that at least one Family Head (Traumerei) has a good chance to be there in the flesh supervising the competition, alongside other top members of the Ten Great Families (maybe). Unless they leave all the Months in a room and FUG has god-like stealth techniques, this is not looking likely to happen at all. Not unless other higher entities like Urek or Gustang intervene.

I was initially very disappointed with the concept of the arc, and to an extent, I am still. But now my curiosity is slowly growing up to see what SIU plans on doing with all of this.
Yeah im looking forward on how SIU will handle this cuz he needs to hype Baam up but also make it so that others have a chance ( but we also have to assume Baam can lose this somehow )
I think it's unlikely that we get Ranker level princess participating in this tournament much less all of the 13 months.
Reasons being:
- Makes no sense to have regulars and Rankers participate in the same tournament (i.e. there is a massive gap btw Rankers and Regulars much less High Rankers with the 13 month series)
- Traumerei wants Bam in his family, so would make no sense for him to have accepted this deal to only put the princesses in his family at a disadvantage against the Rankers and High Rankers.
- Also this isn't simply a if u're a princess, apply to marry Bam kinda jig. Iirc Traumerei chose who he sent invitations to.

So yh I think the scenario you laid out is very unlikely. I do however agree with the sentiment that Bam is a bit too strong for the likes of Lilal etc. but it's not like there is absolutely no way to balance that. The Lo Po Bia are Anima & Traumerei has several powerful beasts under him. Some even powerful enough to tango with the likes of powered-up Yama and Fully Transformed Yasratcha with strength to spare so Lilal having a strong beast under her could very easily make her a worthy opponent for current Bam but even if some rankers do participate in the tournament, I reckon they'd all be rigged in Traumerei's favor. Ren will almost surely participate in some capacity which could be interesting.
I think SIU's plan for this arc is to show off all the princesses and reveal which ones are Month holders.Also,of course Baam will get hyped again,improve his skills and learn new skills and gain some new powerfull PU.Baam is only taking part in this because Trau made his friends hostages,so this arc number one goal is to help them flee.FUG will need to make a move for this to happen,because i'm certain even if Baam marries some princess Traum will still maintain some hostages just to be sure.One thing you guys are missing:FUG doesn't want to lose Baam,if FUG was to strike here,it would be after the princesses are exhausted from fighting each other.
So,i think revealing all Jahad princess and Months holders,having them go trought a battle royale,have Baam's strenght get acknowledged,have FUG make a move against Traumerei(maybe Luslec reveal),give another PU and hype fight to Baam and have Baam/FUG suceed in freeing the hostages and possibly stealing a month under Traum's nose would make for a hell of an arc and arc finalle.This would also further the plot because Jahad would be forced to retaliate against FUG in the next arc.One more thing,non rankes princess competing with rankers/high rankers princess is a non-issue because the goal is for the most fit princess to marry Baam,so this implies ALL of them have to take part in the game.

Any predictions for Khun Maria?

Last edited: