• Something romantic between Zoro and Hiyori

• Kaido defeating more alliance members

• Sanji brutally crushing CP0

• O-Tama's bullshit

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
1042 has hinted that Zoro may have been reaped by the Reaper, and may actually have gone to the afterlife.
I am looking forward to seeing what happened between Zoro and Death itself! :shocking:
The whole world is betting on Zoro to prove what everyone should know.
Yet, there are still so many people who cant understand such simple things...
This whole arc is set up to bring BIG NEWS about Zoro to the entire world.

Last edited:
Introduction - 1042 and the final saga of Wano
Greetings Worst Gen. The time is long overdue for some more Zoro wank, which we all know there is not nearly enough of on this forum. I come bearing Big News - a single throwaway scene in chapter 1042 has signalled the start of Wano's grand finale, and its shining star is Zoro. A character we all dismissed as irritating and unimportant has revealed to us the truth; Zoro is not done yet and he will finally take that next step towards having his name reach the heavens.

Now who is this character, you may ask? Well none other than this person:

And this is the scene foretelling the end of Wano:

Make your dreams fly - the Grandmaster will grant them
Whilst the alliance has been furiously battling in Onigashima, the people of Wano have been celebrating down below without a care in the world. But 1042 is about to change that. As the citizens light their lanterns and let them loose into the sky, they will surely witness the sight of Momo pulling Onigashima to safety, proving that despite his immaturity, he is more than willing and able to protect them. But while Momo is a brave young man, and the living incarnation of the Momotaro legend, he is not a warrior and cannot accurately represent the samurai. Enter someone who can; someone who can prove that not only Wano's treasure, the Kozuki Clan, still lives, but that Wano's heart and soul, the samurai, are not hopeless just yet.

1042 showed that Kaido still has nothing but contempt for the samurai. And who can blame him? Even for a man who wants to die, how embarrassing would it be to fall at the hands of the Scrubbards, who cannot even combine their powers to open up Oden's old scar.

The best the Scrubbards could do was fling themselves suicidally at Kaido, but they were readily trounced and failed to prove that the samurai were worthy of their former glory. Til this day, Oden is the only samurai Kaido acknowledged. And we all know that must change. If it is Wano's wish that the samurai shall rise again, that is a wish that only Zorojurou, the one bearing the wills of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Ryuma can fulfil.

Karyuudon wasn't the end
Many Zoro downplayers believed that Zoro vs King signalled the end of his battles in Wano, that the destruction of King's Karyuudon was the dragon slaying legend fulfilled. But 1042 proves this to be false! The people of Wano are only now looking to the skies; they did not witness Zoro's victory and he cannot be acknowledged as the second Ryuma. Is this really the legend that Oda's been hyping?

Still not convinced? A previous thread of mine contains more evidence disproving the Karyuudon legend theory: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/baited-by-spoilers-karyuudon-vs-zkk.20063/

The heroes will return
Zoro and Luffy have been portrayed as the deuteragonists of Wano, as I have outlined in previous threads. They have the strongest bonds with the people of Wano and in Zoro's case, may have blood ties to the land.

O-Toko has bonded far more with Zoro than with Luffy, sleeping in the same bed as him and Hiyori, and being protected by Zoro when her father was killed. Zoro would also want to create a better future for Toko and the people of Okobore town who showed him kindness. What better way to do so than to rid Wano of the one who poisoned the ground and choked the pride of its warriors?

1042 has hinted that Zoro may have been reaped by the Reaper, and may actually have gone to the afterlife. This is not unheard of in fiction where the hero dies or descends to the Underworld, then returns from the dead to finish what he started. The most famous example would be the resurrection of Christ, but this trope has appeared in modern fiction such as Harry Potter and Sesshomaru in Inuyasha. With Luffy also having fallen, the finale of Wano will most likely feature both heroes regaining consciousness and taking down the forces of evil together. The difference being that this time, Zoro will face Kaido as another Supreme King, the King of Hell.

Conclusion - Zoro is the samurai Wano wished for
I have already written in detail about how Zoro may have effectively declared himself the king of samurai. If you have not seen it, I suggest you check out this thread where I explain Oda's subtle wordplay that points towards it: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...g-of-samurai-and-deuteragonist-of-wano.20398/

Now that Wano is looking to the sky, this is the time for the second Ryuma's legend to be born. Momo and Zoro must prove the worth of Wano's ruling class and the samurai, while also literally and symbolically fulfilling the wishes floating up towards them. Wano's wishes, and Zoro's fame, will soon reach the heavens.

@Afroking
@Aknolagon
@Artorias
@bblue
@Beerbottle
@Benn beck
@bennbeckman
@BidaPowersTV
@Bittersteel
@Bogard
@Chocolatemuppet
@Buggy D Clown
@Bullet
@Camie
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Chaves
@Cinera
@comrade
@Constantine
@Crooc
@Cross_Marian
@Cyrus the Cactus
@Dark Hound
@Dark Knight Sanji
@DarkWitch
@Dr. Spook
@Dragoban
@dizzy2341
@Elcadar
@Emperor
@Enma
@Fenaker
@Finalbeta
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Flower
@Fn Lucci
@Foxy Bunny
@Fukki
@Garp the Fist
@Garps tekkai
@Gauntlet
@Gensui Sazid
@Geo
@Gol D. Roger
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Greenbeard
@Grumpy Zoro
@Guan Yu
@Guymieux
@h_zorothegoat
@HA001
@HAJIKATA
@Hanzo hattori
@Haoku
@HeroesNZ
@Herrera95
@Himura
@I'mTired
@Ice devil slayer
@IceWitch
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@Jack
@Jackteo
@Jew D. Boy
@JioFreed
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KageyamaShoyo
@Kejon
@KenshiraSonata
@KINGKONGGUN15
@KiriNigiri
@Light D Lamperouge
@Lucas
@Luffy bin Dragon
@Luffy is the mc
@LuffyMazino
@Luslec
@LuthonTheDragDown
@Marco
@Marimo_420
@marimoheado
@MarineHQ62
@MasterD
@matt245
@Midnight Delight
@Mikail
@mly90
@Monet
@Monkey D Theories
@Monster trio
@MonsterZoro
@Mr. Anderson
@Murilo
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@nik87
@Oblivion
@OmegaPsyche
@Orojackson Refugee
@Parker
@Patryipe
@PerfectHie
@PizzaBread
@playa4321
@princeley
@Punpun
@queen
@RayanOO
@Reborn
@Reddot4
@rednose
@ReggieZoldyck21
@rerere
@Rivaille
@Robin swan
@Roronoa-sama
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Rukusho
@RyumaZoro
@RZ.119
@Sade
@SaintBellkin
@Sakazuki-Singh
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Salah WG
@Sanji D Cook
@Sentinel
@Seth
@Shadowlord123
@ShadowStyle369
@ShadyOjiro
@SHIHI
@Shiroyru
@ShishioIsBack
@silverfire
@SinOfGreed
@Skiddo
@SmokedOut
@Soleus
@solis
@spawn
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@stormylife
@style
@Sunita
@Sword God Ryuma
@T.D.A
@Tamerani
@Tenshi No Konan
@ten yaksha blother
@Thabeast
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Tobi
@Topi Jerami
@Trafalgar_D_Law
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Van
@Veljko
@Vonal
@WillOfMyD
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Xione
@yj
@Yo Tan Wa
@yorosenpai
@yunzabit heights
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Zoro
@Zoro D Goat
@zorojurou
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
@Zowo
great thread when i saw the toko panel i wondered to myself if zoro would actually get her note ..only time will tell i guess but we know he isnt done this arc zkk is inevitable

Sure. I bet that zolo isnt doing shit to kaido, I already bet it in another thread, where a lot of zroaches said that they are gonna delete their account if ``zkk`` does not happen, so betting it again its the same lmfao.
Edit: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...kk-bet-your-account.20062/page-3#post-2252513
Here is the stuff, all the members are shown. You can bet here also.
Betting regarding ZKK isn’t the same as betting he’s done for the arc.

But I’m willing to take your head, Zoro isn’t done for the arc and when he does something again I’ll await your response.

Betting regarding ZKK isn’t the same as betting he’s done for the arc.

But I’m willing to take your head, Zoro isn’t done for the arc and when he does something again I’ll await your response.
Thats a stupid bet, if you want to bet go in that thread, Im not betting on zolo appearing again till the end of wano, because ofc oda will draw the moshead.
You sure do look like an alt account, so it wont be a problem if you bet this https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...kk-bet-your-account.20062/page-3#post-2252513.

I am looking forward to seeing what happened between Zoro and Death itself! :shocking:
The whole world is betting on Zoro to prove what everyone should know.
Yet, there are still so many people who cant understand such simple things...
This whole arc is set up to bring BIG NEWS about Zoro to the entire world.
Oda made Zoro lose his eye so many years ago all so he could compare him to Ryuma in Wano and eventually reveal the new monster samurai to the world. There is a reason why Zoro wasn't in the previous arc and has such a low bounty right now. Some really crazy stuff is about to happen, it's gonna be even better than what we're expecting.:crazwhat: