Balkan chat room - and other Slavic nations if you talk slowly

На этом сайте мало русских, поэтому:queenmeme:
важно, чтобы мы понимали друг друга, я выучил слово у старейшин села, надеюсь, я хорошо его написал

Thread title: " Balkan chatroom"
Opening post: Slavic
Me: cries in Albanian:catcry:
Unë nuk e di saktësisht shqip por kisha familjarë që punonin jashtë dhe të gjithë thonë që ju jeni një popull i shoqërueshëm dhe paqësor por ka të tillë si topuzi ynë, një i afërm më ndihmon të shkruaj është e rëndësishme që ju të kuptoni sipërfaqen
Yes hello, I'm romanian so I don't understand what is happening here ahaha but looks fun so wish you all a nice continuation and funny discussions :D
nu vorbesc românește ,i only knew few words, and that is barely, but i gonna try learn it on basic level
Its useful knowing/learning new langluages and who knows when it gonna be needed

важно, чтобы мы понимали друг друга, я выучил слово у старейшин села, надеюсь, я хорошо его написал
Неплохо, но у каких старейшин и в каком селе ты выучил "слово"? / Not bad, but from which elders and in which village did you learn the "word"?

Неплохо, но у каких старейшин и в каком селе ты выучил "слово"? / Not bad, but from which elders and in which village did you learn the "word"?
I've learned it in primary school and high school :neesama: also we use Cyrillic so it's easier for us

By elders i meant old folk (i have my grandpa siblings and first cousin of his)as in big part of yugoslavia russian was part of lesson (english wasnt back then)and other familiar people who are younger of them worked in soviet union.. and by words i meant i have knoweledge of basic russian words and could understand what they meant,but i still dont know many words

B

Ballel

Unë nuk e di saktësisht shqip por kisha familjarë që punonin jashtë dhe të gjithë thonë që ju jeni një popull i shoqërueshëm dhe paqësor por ka të tillë si topuzi ynë, një i afërm më ndihmon të shkruaj është e rëndësishme që ju të kuptoni sipërfaqen
Haha I barely understand what you wrote. Just expected to read some Albanian here, I can barely speak it since I'm German.

By elders i meant old folk (i have my grandpa siblings and first cousin of his)as in big part of yugoslavia russian was part of lesson (english wasnt back then)and other familiar people who are younger of them worked in soviet union.. and by words i meant i have knoweledge of basic russian words and could understand what they meant,but i still dont know many words
Haha, i understood everything, just wanted to mess with ya:milaugh:
Though we don't say "Старейшины" in "Old people" meaning or at least i haven't heard it in a while. And "Слово" in this context is better to replace with "Язык", because otherwise it sounds like you're some kind of a 11 century monk. But it's understandable, good job:cheers:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Well this was unexpected ahah bine, tu?
Bine, asta e tot ce stiu de limba romana

Romanian is a bit like Italian and Croatian so i can understand some

like ce in Romanian is same as ća in Croatian
Post automatically merged:

Haha, i understood everything, just wanted to mess with ya:milaugh:
Though we don't say "Старейшины" in "Old people" meaning or at least i haven't heard it in a while. And "Слово" in this context is better to replace with "Язык", because otherwise it sounds like you're some kind of a 11 century monk. But it's understandable, good job:cheers:
You russian or?