Balkan chat room - and other Slavic nations if you talk slowly

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So Croatian has traits of Romanic (aka Latin) languages too? Thought it's mostly like Serbian.
Oh yes we do have lots of of Latin influence. Croatia language has 3 distinct dialects
Štokavski - Which is basically all slavic language with turkish
Kajkavski - Germanic influence
Ćakavski - Italian influence

So depending from where you are in Croatia you could have certain traits of other languages and understand them better

B

Ballel

Oh yes we do have lots of of Latin influence. Croatia language has 3 distinct dialects
Štokavski - Which is basically all slavic language with turkish
Kajkavski - Germanic influence
Ćakavski - Italian influence

So depending from where you are in Croatia you could have certain traits of other languages and understand them better
I knew there were some Romanic languages spoken in Croatia in the past which are extinct now. Didn't know it stuck.

Haha, i understood everything, just wanted to mess with ya:milaugh:
Though we don't say "Старейшины" in "Old people" meaning or at least i haven't heard it in a while. And "Слово" in this context is better to replace with "Язык", because otherwise it sounds like you're some kind of a 11 century monk. But it's understandable, good job:cheers:
мой долг - направлять вас
:endthis:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ne znam sta joj je trebalo ono na engleskom. Vise cenim kad svako peva na svom jeziku i ne uvlaci se ostatku Evrope
Nemam pojma, pjesma teski komercijal kao i ona
Ukrajina ubila do bola predobri su bili
Post automatically merged:

Kad se 2 razlicita dijalekta u hrv svadaju.... ja kurca ne kuzim o cem pricaju
Post automatically merged:

Jebes mi sve umro sam na ovo hahaha

Last edited: