Fanclub Bartholomew Kuma fanclub

Wanted to make a fanclub for what has come to be, in my opinion, one of the greatest characters in OP.

The "Tyrant" Bartholomew Kuma

The guy literally has it all. As a villain, he was one of the most menacing characters pre-skip. Dude was basically responsible for the "eradication" of the straw hat pirates in sabaody.

And since we've seen him he's honestly just gotten better.

From protecting the sunny, to reverie, and now having one of the most GOATed backstories in the series. There's honestly nothing you can hate about the guy.

Just look at this shit, standing up to a CD like that. The man's a fucking hero.

I also just love the relationship between Kuma and Ginny. Oda doesn't really touch on romance in OP, but I just love what he is doing with them. I think its so fucking tragic and heartbreaking that Kuma loves Ginny but had to reject her proposal because he didn't want her to put her in danger since he's a buccanneer.

Anyways let me know if y'all love Kuma and I'll include your tag in the OP.

Kuma is one of the most crucial character in One Piece, he saved the strawhats from the annihilation and he gave them another chance, also with his last moments of consciousness he protected the sunny for 2 years. I don't know if he already see something in Luffy as Nika but in this flashback, I'm understanding his ideals and reasons and his past is very tragic ( I'm hating more the WG after this). Without any doubt one of best written character by Oda, my hope is that he finally awaken his lost consciousness after hearing the drums of liberation of Luffy gear 5 in Egghead.

Wanted to make a fanclub for what has come to be, in my opinion, one of the greatest characters in OP.

The guy literally has it all. As a villain, he was one of the most menacing characters pre-skip. Dude was basically responsible for the "eradication" of the straw hat pirates in sabaody.

From protecting the sunny, to reverie, and now having one of the most GOATed backstories in the series. There's honestly nothing you can hate about the guy.

Just look at this shit, standing up to a CD like that. The man's a fucking hero.

I also just love the relationship between Kuma and Ginny. Oda doesn't really touch on romance in OP, but I just love what he is doing with them. I think its so fucking tragic and heartbreaking that Kuma loves Ginny but had to reject her proposal because he didn't want her to put her in danger since he's a buccanneer.

Finally :finally: someone made a fc

Add me

add me!!

can't wait to see more from kuma and bonney :sweat:

he been sh best friend since pre-time skip imo, and his dad telling him nika(luffy) will save him and one day take him out to sea...:pepehands::pepehands::pepehands::pepecry:

I hope it comes true!