Powers & Abilities Based on feats Luffy has the strongest haki in the verse right now.

Luffys future sight is crazy and it’s one of my favorite abilities in the anime. I’m putting his > Katakuris & Kaidos. Especially since he beat them.

Fujitora Rayleigh & Enel have powerful CoO but none have shown FS.

Shanks will likely be stronger then Luffy in every form of haki but until we see it Luffy has the strongest CoO in the verse.

I don’t know how shakns pinpointed GB and knew he was there though so that could change it.

Luffys future sight is crazy and it’s one of my favorite abilities in the anime. I’m putting his > Katakuris & Kaidos. Especially since he beat them.

Shanks will likely be stronger then Luffy in every form of haki but until we see it Luffy has the strongest CoO in the verse.

I don’t know how shakns pinpointed GB and knew he was there though so that could change it.
Katakuri is still better at FS than Luffy is. Sure, right now Luffy is stronger than Katakuri, but Katakuri's has so much more experience with his FS ability than Luffy does.

Katakuri is still better at FS than Luffy is. Sure, right now Luffy is stronger than Katakuri, but Katakuri's has so much more experience with his FS ability than Luffy does.
I disagree Katakuri literally was worried that Luffy would catch up to him mid fight. I would argue Kaido has better FS than Katakuri considering how he got through snakeman in his huge dragon form.

Haki blooms in near death situations Luffy died. His is just better.

Katakuri has more experience in CoA & CoC to but Luffys still stronger in both categories.
Post automatically merged:

profile pic checks out, fanboy detected :kata:[/QUOTE

If you say so I rarely debate about Luffy it’s usually Zoro or Sanji.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I mean, yeah.

He’s got advanced forms of all three hakis. Other characters have shown advanced in one or two, but I don‘t remember anyone else showing it for three.

Kaido has ACoC and FS but didn’t really seem to know about Ryou?
Oden had ACoC and Ryou but no FS
Zoro has ACoC and Ryou but no FS

Chances are Kaido did show all three but it just wasn’t clear (because ACoA and ACoC both do near enough the exact same thing), but Luffy has the best shown so far.

Might be wrong about Kaido though, he could have shown ACoA and I just don’t remember it.

I mean, yeah.

He’s got advanced forms of all three hakis. Other characters have shown advanced in one or two, but I don‘t remember anyone else showing it for three.

Kaido has ACoC and FS but didn’t really seem to know about Ryou?
Oden had ACoC and Ryou but no FS
Zoro has ACoC and Ryou but no FS

Chances are Kaido did show all three but it just wasn’t clear (because ACoA and ACoC both do near enough the exact same thing), but Luffy has the best shown so far.

Might be wrong about Kaido though, he could have shown ACoA and I just don’t remember it.
I don’t think Kaido showed it considering he was surprised that Red Roc damaged him. But I do find it wierd that a Yonko isn’t aware of something like Ryou.

nope,Luffy has all advanced forms,but he still needs to master them fully and improve his base haki str.

Probably Mihawk and Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

They have been on this game for way longer.Kaido haki was nothing to write home about,his thing was his devil fruit and crazy hp bar.What beat him was gear 5 insanity.
You can argue Shanks but Mihawk done anything so until he does he’s below Luffy.

Also Kaidos haki was impressive in comparison to the rest of the verse.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Kaido and the ending of their fight completely disproves this.

Is Luffy's Haki Top tier? Yes.

Is it the strongest? No.

Luffy ultimately defeated Kaido with majority of his final requiem being Gear 5.

Kaido said that Haki surpasses everything, Luffy's Haki wasn't enough to defeat Kaido. Hence why G5.

Luffy doesn’t have the strongest haki in the verse

Shanks has shown stronger CoC

Mihawk has the strongest CoA in the verse

Mihawk might even have the strongest CoO given what Oda wanted to call him and the fact Shanks came up with future sight killing just so he can counter Mihawk

Luffy doesn’t have the strongest haki in the verse

Shanks has shown stronger CoC

Mihawk has the strongest CoA in the verse

Mihawk might even have the strongest CoO given what Oda wanted to call him and the fact Shanks came up with future sight killing just so he can counter Mihawk
Mihawk hasn’t shown shit. Shanks has only shown better CoC. Luffy has the best CoA displayed so far, and the best CoO. He is also top tier in CoC so far he’s winning 2/3 categories based on feats. I don’t care what you say about portrayal I literally said based on feats.

Kaido and the ending of their fight completely disproves this.

Is Luffy's Haki Top tier? Yes.

Is it the strongest? No.

Luffy ultimately defeated Kaido with majority of his final requiem being Gear 5.

Kaido said that Haki surpasses everything, Luffy's Haki wasn't enough to defeat Kaido. Hence why G5.
Kaido doesn't have IdCoA and Haki wise both were close before Luffy's awakening