Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I feel like X Drake joined willingly
Yes and this is so interesting if X-Drake is willingly joined the beast pirates alongside with the weak trio (Ulti, Page One, Black Maria).

I always wondering if Who'who and sasaki became the beast pirates crew because something like Luffy in Udon Prison. This is why both of them dont respect King (and the calamities too i think), and only respect Kaido.

And if Oda put X-Drake as the strongest flying six too, thats a big loss to the Beast Pirates.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yes imo it's between him and WsW :)
Feats wise, Oda hyped up Who'Who and Sasaki at the same time.

1. Who'Who and Sasaki is the only tobi roppo who had a gut to "trashtalk" in front of King. (Not like Ulti who trashtalking Queen in behind)
2. When Who'Who choose to trying find Yamato and dont care about Luffy and co, he said "Dont let Sasaki beat us". Thats another hype.
3. But, the last time. We see Sasaki being chained up by Denjiro because he got tricked.

So, for me. I cant put X-Drake between Who"who and Sasaki. So the only option is, X-Drake might be stronger than both of them, or X-Drake might be weaker than both of them.

When you think about it Kaido may have modeled his crew and captaining style after what was most likely the only model he had which was the Rocks Pirates crew.

Unlike Newgate and Linlin Kaido was most likely just an apprentice when he joined the Rocks Pirates and probably had no experience serving under another captain or having created his own crew before. Xebec may also have been his mentor and parental figure like Roger to Shanks, Shanks to Luffy, Whitebeard to Ace or Streusen to Linlin and so that Kaido absorbed Xebec's brutal and power-hungry values.

It would explain why he basically values his crew only for their power and seek to reinforce it at any cost, is so casual and doesn't try to pacify the internal conflicts and rivalries inside the Beast Pirates and seek to absorb less powerful pirate captains and their crews inside the Beast Pirates.