Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
So since I'm too lazy to write the long version, what do you guys think about this?
I think King is a part of the Ancient Moon Race, Bilka, that migrated to the Blue planet and created the ancient civilization. Enel is a Bilkan too. The WG wiped them out during the void century, but some still remain because they were relocated to Skypeia. Enel, after learning about the history of his ancestors from the moon drawings, will come down with a new goal of taking down the WG. And he'll have Uranus. And King will join him. That's the short version of my theory. I have more details but I don't wanna write lol :zosleepy:
King and Enel future team up? :shocking:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
D

Deleted member 83

what you guys' thoughts on the Numbers rn? When we first got their silhouettes I was really hyped because they look like a bunch of giant oni monsters and I was curious to see how they'll fit in with Beasts Pirates' animal theme

then we got another silhouette of a lizard-like one and that got me more excited to see them

Then we got Hacha...I know we only saw one and we haven't seen what they can do yet but frankly, I am dissapointed

what you guys' thoughts on the Numbers rn? When we first got their silhouettes I was really hyped because they look like a bunch of giant oni monsters and I was curious to see how they'll fit in with Beasts Pirates' animal theme

then we got another silhouette of a lizard-like one and that got me more excited to see them

Then we got Hacha...I know we only saw one and we haven't seen what they can do yet but frankly, I am dissapointed
Just Giants with (Ancient) Zoans who have a drinking problem and wear stupid fake horns; nothing really special :kayneshrug:

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž

Take this as consolation prize...

But yea hacha disappointed me a bit too at least on the aspect cuz i was expeting those wild looking crazy creatures....it can also be that it was a DF user who knows i'm still with the idea that they are like a sort of "primitive" tribe that follows Kaido bc he's strong (cuz that's what "animals" do..they follow the alpha(strongest) i would fit the BP concept)