Powers & Abilities Beast Pirates Weapons - Which one is your favourite?

Which one do you like the most?

• Total voters
Beast Pirates showed a large variety of weapons in combat, each different from the others. Oda took inspiration from several cultures and assigned a weapon to the majority of them depending on their fighting style. Which of these do you like the most?

KAIDO'S KANABO
Kaido wields a giant kanabo made of dark-colored metal, studded with sharp spikes

KING'S SWORD BREAKER
King carries a large katana which resembles a sword breaker

QUEEN'S DAO SWORDS
Queen carries two dao swords on his hips, which are proportionate to his body but rival the size of normal people

JACK'S SHOTELS
Jack wields 2 shotels which he keeps hidden and sheathed as the tusks around his neck

DRAKE'S RAPIER AND FOUR-BLADED HAXE
Drake dual wields both a rapier and a four-bladed axe

WHO'S WHO DAGGER
Who's-Who carries with him a straight-bladed dagger disguised as a long katana

SASAKI'S MECHANIZED SWORD
Sasaki wields a special sword which is equipped with a rotational mechanism that allows the blade to spin at high speeds whenever activated

USE THE POLL

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Thanks for the info, gonna edit the thread

Sadly, can't edit the poll anymore. But I changed the sword denomination on the thread list.
I can do it if you want
Post automatically merged:

Sword breaker ? :quest:

Is this how Zoro get's the Nidai Kitetsu after King breaks his Sandai Kitetsu ?
It would fit his “do anything to win“ vibe

Ryuma (well, Brook‘s shadow but Ryuma’s body) had swordbreaking techniques as well, nothing really like what King does but maybe Oda went back to look at that fight and has came up with this for information

I'm interested about King's Sword because I would love to find out whether or not,it's a Supreme Grade. I think the odds are low however notwithstanding the notion that we don't have much clue on his character yet.

If we're talking about variety then Drake. Rapier is one of my favorite weapon and his axe is dope too.

If we're talking about the mechanism wise then King's and Sasaki's blades holds the candle.

Look wise, I liked Jack's dual shotel.
Post automatically merged:

Its the same kanabo Kaido has, but smaller...
Doesn't Ulti's mace have a longer handle though?