Rules Berserk General Dicussion

Only if Miura approved of them.
Its not only about the artwork even though I dont think its possible to replicate Miura's drawing style by someone else. More importantly, I dont want to read about God Hands, beherits, skull knight, future of Griffith and his apostles from anybody else other than Miura. So a "big fat no" to Berserk's continuation.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Its not only about the art even though I dont think its possible to replicate Miura's drawing style by someone else. More importantly, I dont want to read about God Hands, beherits, skull knight, future of Griffith and his apostles from anybody else other than Miura. So a "big fat no" to Berserk's continuation.
I just hope Miura's wishes are respected.

Its not only about the artwork even though I dont think its possible to replicate Miura's drawing style by someone else. More importantly, I dont want to read about God Hands, beherits, skull knight, future of Griffith and his apostles from anybody else other than Miura. So a "big fat no" to Berserk's continuation.
I hope Miura's associates know

I want the story to stay where it’s at. I feel like other individuals wouldn’t know what exactly Miura wanted to paint regardless of how experienced they are in the field. Just my two cents.
Nooooooooo, it will be horrible.
I want the story to stay where it’s at. I feel like other individuals wouldn’t know what exactly Miura wanted to paint regardless of how experienced they are in the field. Just my two cents.
I understand how special Miura's work is, but i cant help wanting the story to continue until the end. At least maybe he shares his visions to his children and the team can translate that vision. With proper respect, imo a group of talented people can create something of at least a good quality.

Tbh i feel like the later chapters of Berserk were declining in storyline and atmospheric quality, a bit too many gags and some weird storytelling stuff happening imo

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Man. I started Berserk not so long ago, got hooked to it and read like the first 200 chapters in a week. It was that good. Noticed I was closing in on the latest chapters so decided to pause there to let them pile up. And now this..

Rest in peace legend. One of the best works of art I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.