Rules Berserk General Dicussion

Man, that was way too short of a chapter..... :josad:

But we did get some juicy information just by the few pages we got. So it seems like Void is the original God hand, and along the way the others were replaced.

One has to surmise that the old God hand were brought down, and new ones rose over the course of 1000 years. If that's the case, then it confirms the God Hand can be killed.

Crazy how that woman from Skull Knights past, looks suspiciously like Griffith. Perhaps a reincarnation, destined to one day join the God Hand due to events of the past?

God damn this has me so hyped right now......

I thought Void became a god hand by sacrificng Gaiseric's kingdom but now it seems he already was
Since Gaiseric himself didn't become a god hand either and the rest are already god hands
What was the point of that sacrifice?

Last edited:
I thought Void became a god hand by sacrificng Gaiseric's kingdom but now it seems he already was
Since Gaiseric himself didn't become a god either hand and the rest are already god hands
What was the point of that sacrifice?
It was probably the birth of one of the God Hands we know of today. Or perhaps since the God Hand are created by the Idea of Evil, and the Idea of evil represents the desire and will of the people, the destruction of the Kingdom was brought about by the people's will, carried out by the God Hand.
Post automatically merged:

Actually thinking more into it, I believe that, that was Void's Eclipse. What we are seeing is the aftermath of him becoming a God hand. It's similar to how Griffith became a God Hand, and that there was 4 God hand prior, and Griffith became the Fifth, and the same thing happened with Void. There was 4 God Hand before him, and he became the fifth. Given his history with the Skull Knight we can surmise that he is the one who sacrificed Gaiseric's Kingdom.

Last edited:
Just noticed that one of the God Hand has vagina face, lol.

Anyway, i think the previous God Hand killed by Skull Knight. The old man said that it was a memory about the cause of the previous armor owner's death. So, after that incident, Skull Knight goes berserk and fought against the God Hand and managed to kill 4 of them, then consumed by berserker.

I've currently got the first 20 volumes.

Also, the eclipse we see in the armor's memory is almost definitely Void's invitation into the Godhand. Griffith/Femto was positioned in the front during his eclipse, Void is positioned in the same way in the memory.

Just noticed that one of the God Hand has vagina face, lol.

Anyway, i think the previous God Hand killed by Skull Knight. The old man said that it was a memory about the cause of the previous armor owner's death. So, after that incident, Skull Knight goes berserk and fought against the God Hand and managed to kill 4 of them, then consumed by berserker.
I really doubt he killed four God Hand members. Even in the modern-day, with the sword of actuation, I don't think SK can beat a God Hand member one on one. I think it's more like a cycle where one of the old God Hand eventually gets replaced.

Last edited:
If at any point you’re confused, let me know. Berserk is quite tricky to interpret.

So my bro tells me this Chapter was dropped too soon by Miura bc at the time it would’ve been out of place.

From chapter 357, we are given the revelations of the Government System of Falconia, Stonehenge, and an Emperor-God like figure with Griffith.

Chapter 83, addressed that Griffith meets with God (manifested by Humanity’s greedy and volatile emotions). That God acknowledges the generations it took for Griffith to come into creation to act his role.

Now that Griffith is at the pinnacle of Humanity or lack thereof, will we receive more Chapters addressing God, whether Good or Evil, and it’s place in the realm of the Universe. Especially in relation to the God Hands, the Void, and the Astral Plane?

Anyone read Chapter 83 and would like to discuss if it applies now?
It’s been a while but go for itz

If at any point you’re confused, let me know. Berserk is quite tricky to interpret.

So my bro tells me this Chapter was dropped too soon by Miura bc at the time it would’ve been out of place.

From chapter 357, we are given the revelations of the Government System of Falconia, Stonehenge, and an Emperor-God like figure with Griffith.

Chapter 83, addressed that Griffith meets with God (manifested by Humanity’s greedy and volatile emotions). That God acknowledges the generations it took for Griffith to come into creation to act his role.

Now that Griffith is at the pinnacle of Humanity or lack thereof, will we receive more Chapters addressing God, whether Good or Evil, and it’s place in the realm of the Universe. Especially in relation to the God Hands, the Void, and the Astral Plane?
We probably will eventually. A lot of people think chapter 83 isn’t canon, but the reason the author removed it was because of spoilers.