Best Character Design FINALE

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
=/= great design
Vader almost all things was visual : he only appeared barely 30 minutes in more than 6h of movies. Yet he had so much impact and that was thanks to his design. The way he was so dark, the way he merged with the darkness, the shape of his helmet his cape etc.
Vader is 70% design 20% voice and 10% actual character during the first 3 movies.

the guy was just there and was awesome

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vader almost all things was visual : he only appeared barely 30 minutes in more than 6h of movies. Yet he had so much impact and that was thanks to his design. The way he was so dark, the way he merged with the darkness, the shape of his helmet his cape etc.
Vader is 70% design 20% voice and 10% actual character during the first 3 movies.

And they ruined him in the prequels with that whiny bitch known as Anakin.
Post automatically merged:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I was so hoping Jotaro would make it instead of Mihawk lol, came down to 2 votes.
I voted for Jotaro last round.

Mihawk takes the cake for me here though, his design is very clean, a reflection of his personality and fighting style (to cut cleanly and efficiently). It's very tide, everything is clean, sharp, and symmetrical. In a verse where everyone looks like they havent showered in years, Mihawk looks like he smells like expensive cologne.

Oda has some of the most expressive character designs, with one glance you can tell what type of personality, or what kind of fighter a character is.

Geralt is great but his getup doesn't stand out much from other witchers tbh. It's not really popping.
Guts is also great, but I prefer Mihawk's colour scheme. It's hard to miss when he's on screen compared to Guts who blends in more with the background.

B

Ballel

Whatever you say.
Never got into star wars tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

This guy has a better design than any itteration of Vader.
Revan is the Sith Lord for My Chemical Romance fans.

You take that back

Anakin vs Obi was insane
It was such a long fight, I fell asleep. Filled with pointless acrobatics and a weird emphasis (per Lucas' general fixation) on lightsabers over the force. It sucked, like every prequel fight.