Best Deuteragonist Tournament Round 1 Bracket 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Is Yu Yu Hakusho good? I've heard it being praised before, and have heard it's done by the same author as HxH, though admittedly, I haven't read HxH as well, but I have heard many praising it, but also many saying it's somewhat overrated.
Post automatically merged:

:watchout:
Lewd.
Is it overrated? Yes.
Is it still good enough that I would recommend it in a hearbeat? Also Yes.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I only read Yuyu Hakusho so I can only suggest reading that one, I didn't read the other one or even think about starting it because didn't it have release issues and stuff?
Yeah I heard the same.

What are the options? YuYu Hakusho or what?
HxH. I mean I'll prolly read both, but might wanna read the lesser one first lmao so I get more hyped for the better one.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Yeah I heard the same.

HxH. I mean I'll prolly read both, but might wanna read the lesser one first lmao so I get more hyped for the better one.
Depends on your style.
BUt, by personal preference, I would definitely recommend YuYu Hakusho first. At least until after the Dark Tournament Arc.
HxH is VERY, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY different from YYH, in my opinion. But also very good.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Shimotsuki Zoro thanks for participating, but you have to vote for each 'fight' in the poll so that I can count your vote.

Depends on your style.
BUt, by personal preference, I would definitely recommend YuYu Hakusho first. At least until after the Dark Tournament Arc.
HxH is VERY, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY different from YYH, in my opinion. But also very good.
I'll probably do it that way. Gonna have to add them to the list lol.

Though, I'll say, I saw the design of that Chrollo Lucifer(?) guy and he looks amazing. That piqued my interest in reading it.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
โ€Ž
@Doggo i finished Matrix 1 man.
Pretty good movie, i already knew the central plot but Keanu scenes are really worth.
And yeah, Morpheus is a very good character:shocking:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The last fight seems to be the only one with some suspense in it. :pepecafe:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'm here to defend Bakugou
Would you like to be added to the tag list for future rounds? If Bakugo passes this one, and it's looking like he will, he'll be in the next round.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Seriously, I am well aware people dislike Bakugou because loud, but beneath all that is a kid with insecurities he fights by trying the hardest to be the best.

His character is constant fight and struggle against his own nature. He is well aware he feels insecure around Deku but despite all of that he is working his ass off.

He has unrelenting drive to win and overcome any obstacle. Wheres Deku had a drop in faith it was Bakugou that ignited it. Bakugou might be loud but at the end of the day this dude would jump in front of you no matter what. He might chastise you for being week but deep down he truly cares about saving people
Post automatically merged:

Would you like to be added to the tag list for future rounds? If Bakugo passes this one, and it's looking like he will, he'll be in the next round.
Sure, Deuteragonist are usually superior to protagonists

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sure, Deuteragonist are usually superior to protagonists
Aight. And I agree. It's very rare, at least for me, to like the MC the most in the manga. Deuteragonists, tritagonists, or even side characters, are almost always better for me at least, with some obvious exceptions, like Light, Lelouch, Yumeko or Moriarty.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Aight. And I agree. It's very rare, at least for me, to like the MC the most in the manga. Deuteragonists, tritagonists, or even side characters, are almost always better for me at least, with some obvious exceptions, like Light, Lelouch, Yumeko or Moriarty.
That's because Deuteragonists are usually counter balance to the MC. MC's tend to be noble, role models basically.

Deuteragonists can be wildcards. They don't need to be goodish.