Best Deuteragonist Tournament Round 1 Bracket 4

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Prince Zuko ftw.

His path of redemption was very unique compared to most series of the same kind, as it forced him to confront the consequences of his actions, as well as not being changed simply via words. He had to face guilt for sticking to his ideals in order to truly change. Change is scary, and sometimes it takes a terrible mistake and a lot of healing for it to happen. It's what made his dynamic with Katara so intriguing. She had lost so much to the Fire Nation, and was even betrayed and compromised by one of theirs. The fact the two became so close proved their growth as characters throughout the series. Early Zuko could never possibly be friends with Katara, and Early Katara could never have the strength to forgive Zuko.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Don't know first one but Obi Van is a clear winner here for me. Dude is just perfection
You have to vote for each 'fight' tho so that I can count your vote. So you gotta pick 1 between all 3 fights. You can read the synopsis on the first page about characters you are not familiar with and vote for one of them based on that. I had to introduce this rule due to some well cheating in some previous tournaments.

Veku

Flamboyant
โ€Ž
I'm only here for R2 :catpole:
Obi wan is only known for memes and being Anakin's babysitter, meanwhile Zuuko's character development throughout the story was