General & Others Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

• Luffy fanbase

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Zoro fanbase

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sanji fanbase

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Jimbei fanbase

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Katakuri fanbase

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Kidd fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law fanbase

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Doflamingo fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any other SH fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any Admirals fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any Yonkou fanbase

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Any Worst Generation fanbase

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Any Warlords fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any RA fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any One Piece character

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
Akainu fans etc. are far too few to few to count as a great fanbase, there’s like 4 of them. No offense but it’s true lmfao, he’s not at a high level of popularity.
maybe that's because Akainu is a character whose building up is on being hated

If you hate him you can still acknowledge his power (as I do with him) but such type of character can hardly have a lot of fans.
After all there aren't many CD fans as well...

S

Shuyaku

If you hate him you can still acknowledge his power (as I do with him) but such type of character can hardly have a lot of fans.
I don’t mind Akainu, i kinda like him actually, it’s more of an observation that he doesn’t have many fans. Most hate him you’re right.

Actually lots of people like Aka Inu (me too), because he is a true villain. Even BB for me is a opportunist, he doesn't kill just for pleasure/anger.
But Aka Inu if you pissing him off, he just kills you :josad: and that's what One Piece lacks, a true villain who is ready to do shit things for his conviction : Absolute Justice. At the end, he just kills pirates who kill, rape, steal. Only SH, RH (on panel) and WBP are good.

The Perona fanbase.
We just stan our Gothic Lolita best girl without bothering anybody else. Literally never seen a Perona fan be toxic.
Post automatically merged:

Here? :virusprot:
It is different in here for sure mostly because everyone or almost is trolling hard.
But in general and when not confronted to Moes and Ndules, they are the only ones I could have a ''normal'' non-OP discussion with; the others are either immature or plain stupid...
Ofc there are exceptions in everything :)

Jinbe, maybe? I don't know how many fans he actually has, but Jinbe has always been kind of mistreated by people hating his inevitable joining, his design (in spite of being quite nice) isn't loved by some because he's fat and similar irrelevancies, and in terms of power he now has to deal with fans of Zoro. And yet, I feel like it's all moderation coming from his fanbase.

It is different in here for sure mostly because everyone or almost is trolling hard.
But in general and when not confronted to Moes and Ndules, they are the only ones I could have a ''normal'' non-OP discussion with; the others are either immature or plain stupid...
Personally I'd say that around 90% of the users over here who I consider to be entitled pricks if not actual idiots turned out to be fans of Zoro. And I doubt they are "trolling hard", they sound like assholes playing at being adults. It is by far the most toxic fandom I've come across in the forum.

Given your premise this is just like aaking which is the better group of supporters of a football club. Since we have to consider them as a whole we can exclude the big one since there will be for sure at least one or more supporters who are ultras and will wank theor character to the heavens and or call names the people who disagrees woth them so for me of course it will be a fandom of a small side character (but not too mich otherwise there will be no fans at all) since people will not like him/her for her power, badassery or other flashy things but just maybe for their unique character and appearance. So I would say.. Franky, Perona, Chopper (if we esclude a certain someone), Monet... And many more.

Monet is the perfect example, I know there is a huge Monet fan in this forum, he/she of course is convinced that Monet will come back and join the crew, doesn't like if you disagree with that but other than that has "studied" a lot the character and even come up with a complex theory on how she will come back and join the crew. You can argue that fans like this exist even for other fandoms, and even that there are for sure more of this kind of fans in bigger fandoms yet in the big ones this is a very small percentage yet in this one, as far as I know and as far as we can say who is a true Monet fan, this fans rapresents the 100% of the fandom (or at the very worse the 10% which is still a huge piece that other big fandoms can not brag around).

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
That's what I meant
Here all fandoms go at it to defend their stan and bait other fandoms lol But I know most of the times it's in good fun, and then there're people like me that :pepecorn: and just enjoy the war

Jinbe, maybe? I don't know how many fans he actually has, but Jinbe has always been kind of mistreated by people hating his inevitable joining, his design (in spite of being quite nice) isn't loved by some because he's fat and similar irrelevancies, and in terms of power he now has to deal with fans of Zoro. And yet, I feel like it's all moderation coming from his fanbase.

Personally I'd say that around 90% of the users over here who I consider to be entitled pricks if not actual idiots turned out to be fans of Zoro. And I doubt they are "trolling hard", they sound like assholes playing at being adults. It is by far the most toxic fandom I've come across in the forum.
The fans, Jimbei has to be ''aware'' of are certainly not fans of Zoro xD
The one I remember talking about Jimbei being fat was King of lightning btw...yeah the fat YouTube dude...not a fan of Zoro... lol