General & Others Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

• Luffy fanbase

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Zoro fanbase

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sanji fanbase

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Jimbei fanbase

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Katakuri fanbase

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Kidd fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law fanbase

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Doflamingo fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any other SH fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any Admirals fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any Yonkou fanbase

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Any Worst Generation fanbase

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Any Warlords fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any RA fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any One Piece character

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Franky fanbase are pretty cool tho its pretty small
I like all of them here like @Jew D. Boy , @Jew D. Boy , and @Jew D. Boy are all pretty cool
Also the ones on twitter and tumblr are cool
The two of us can only do so much to spread the gospel of the Cyborg Carpenter, man...if these fools don’t wanna listen, we did what we could :josad:

NOT REALLY, Y’ALL SLEEPING ON THE MAN HERE AND HE WILL *NOT* BE DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS FOR MUCH LONGER...IF YOU THINK SASAKI OR PAGE ONE STANDS A FUCKIN’ CHANCE AGAINST THIS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU’RE GONNA CATCH THESE MAMMOTH PINK HANDS

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What a surprise. Everyone saying THEIR favorite character has the best fanbase
:seriously:

Zoro and Sanji definitely have the worst and most unlikeable fanbase. Who has the best fanbase? Whoever has the least fans. Brownbeard maybe...
I’ve gone blind from the white light of this scorching hot take, which is a good thing, because there’s no fuckin’ way you just mentioned Brownbeard here :gokulaugh:

not trying to throw anyone under the bus here but i was insulted 4 times by zorofans

there’s no good fanbase the more popular the character is the more likely you will run into toxic people that overrate their character strength these people tend to be a vocal minority

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
You want the best fan base, you go to someone who's a fanboy of one of the non-M3 Strawhats.

Like a Franky or a Brook fan. They don't give a shit who's the strongest out of who, whether they're character is all time king of the universe or not. Enjoy the character for what he is, doesn't care about dick measuring contests, complaints are genuine about how they haven't had enough screentime.

Luffy fan base..... @Luffy is the mc @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Celestial D. Dragon and myself :myman:are the only "active" Luffy fans and the most chill fans in this forum.......

Also, we need not to debate much as we need not to prove anything in this forum as manga does most of the work......:kayneshrug::steef:

I don't like many Zoro fans in this forum but I like their enthusiasm and effort to defend their favorite though