Best Female Character - Round 1 - Bracket 2

Vote for your favourite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 10 FIGHTS, it is 5 Rounds.

FIRST FIGHT

Lara Croft from Lara Croft

Lara Croft, a remarkable figure, epitomizes resilience and determination. She's a survivor who never surrenders, pushing forward with unwavering self-confidence.

With breath-taking beauty, she excels in acrobatics, climbing, and combat skills. Her intelligence, adventurous spirit, and curiosity add to her classy and compassionate persona.

Lara's courage, independence, and self-made success make her an inspiring icon in gaming and entertainment, for women and girls as well as men and boys alike too. She's a hero, badass, admirable and inspiring. The OG ultimate female heroine in games.

vs

Sypha from Castlevania

Are you tired of your Mary Sues?
Do you wish for a female character that has obvious weaknesses but still proceeds to kick ass because she is capable and works well in a team?
Attractive but not overly sexualized?
A badass?

Look no further than Sypha.

Sypha hails from an ancient order of Wizards. Their are tasked with passing knowledge to masses while occasionally killing monsters. She embarks on the journey with Trevor and Alucard to kill Dracula. Their combined combat prowess and intellect made them overcome obstacles over and over.

Sypha herself was able to use her magic and move Dracula's ENTIRE CASTLE to them. I'll repeat, SHE WAS ABLE TO MOVE AN ENTIRE CASTLE.
She then proceeded to fight several vampire captains, killing few herself, before facing down Dracula. She managed to defeat Dracula together with her friends only to join another fight against more hordes of vampires.

Sypha is smart, beautiful, capable, doesn't take no shit and kicks ass.

Second Fight

Nico Robin from One Piece

vs

Hello Kitty from Hello Kitty

Third Fight

Rachel from Tower of God

vs

Karrin Murphy from the Dresden Files

A normal human that finds herself in a world of magic, warlocks and dark creatures. She ends up facing all manner of demons and monsters in order to protect her city. Her loyalty to her friend Harry Dresden is on the level of Zoro and she is his most trusted ally. So much so that she was willing to invade Arctis Tor, the capital city of the Winter Court, and even go to the Underworld all for her friend.
Some of her other best moments include:
-Uses a rocket launcher to take out Svangar, a Jotun who had once battled Thor himself, thus becoming a giant slayer.
-She gets entrusted with the sword fidelacchius and uses it to help Dresden fight the Lords of Outer Night, a battle in which she charges through hundreds of jaguar warriors and kills one of the Lords.
-Manages to put Nicodemus Archleone (the leader of the Order of the Blackened Denarius and host of the fallen angel Anduriel) on the defensive after tricking him into letting her get close enough to rush him.
-Her willpower to defend her city and help her friend is so strong that she resists the Red King and Lords of Outer Night's willpower crush.

Fourth Fight

Brienne of Tarth (A Song of Ice and Fire)

"Willow stepped out into the rain, a crossbow in her hands. The girl was shouting at the riders, but a clap of thunder rolled across the yard, drowning out her words. As it faded, Brienne heard the man in the Hound's helm say, "Loose a quarrel at me and I'll shove that crossbow up your cunt and fuck you with it. Then I'll pop your fucking eyes out and make you eat them."
The fury in the man's voice drove Willow back a step, trembling. Seven, Brienne thought again, despairing. She had no chance against seven, she knew. No chance, and no choice. She stepped out into the rain, Oathkeeper in hand.
-"Leave her be. If you want to rape someone, try me
."
- A Feast For Crows, Chapter 37

vs

Maschenny Zahard from Tower of God

Manga Discussion - Maschenny Zahard is a Truly Breathtaking Character | Worstgen

Fifth Fight

Mileena From Mortal Kombat

Mileena From Mortal Kombat

Mileena is a beautiful woman who you would love to meet, but at the same time she is a savage, bloodthirsty monster who would kill you and eat your guts without a second thought. Mileena is strong and powerful to kill a man easily, but at the same time she can also use her sensuality and seduce a man and then, of course, kill him. Mileena is what we can call a "Female Fatally", she is beautiful, strong, deadly and without a doubt psychopathic, but at the same time she is selfish, needy and envious.

vs

Makima from Chainsaw Man

Makima - Chainsaw Man

Makima is a complex and enigmatic character in the manga series "Chainsaw Man" She is one of the central antagonists and is both feared and revered in the story's universe. Her character can be analyzed from several points of view:

Authoritarian and manipulative:

Makima is introduced as an authoritarian figure in the world of the Devil Hunters, possessing considerable power and influence. She is highly manipulative and has a strong ability to control people through fear and coercion. Her charisma and charm make it easy for her to manipulate those around her, often getting them to follow her orders without questioning them. This manipulation is an important aspect of her character and contributes to her mysterious aura.

Mysterious Origins:
Throughout the series, Makima's origins and true nature remain shrouded in mystery. Her motives and goals are unclear, and her past is largely unknown. This adds an air of intrigue to her character, as readers are kept in the dark about her true intentions. Until we finally get the revelation. You see Makima is one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Control Devil

To avoid confusion here's an explanation.
Makima is definitely the first horseman (which was originally conquest, and not the more popular now pestilence). In Japanese, she is ๆ”ฏ้… ใฎ ๆ‚ช ้ญ” Shihai no Akuma. And according to the Japanese wikipedia, the conquest horseman is ๆ”ฏ้….

Her and the Conquest Horsemen share the same name in Japanese, which is domination (ๆ”ฏใ—้…ใฏใ„ shihai).

Moral ambiguity:

Makima's actions often blur the lines between good and evil. While she ostensibly works for the common good by hunting devils and protecting humanity, her methods are ruthless and morally questionable. She is willing to sacrifice people, including her own subordinates, to achieve her goals. This moral ambiguity makes her a compelling character and adds depth to her role in the story. While Makima is a villain, she is not just pure evil for the sake of it.

Despite some of her ruthless behavior, she does not hesitate to call out several yakuza about justifying themselves being a necessary evil as she needed their cooperation to further her own plans seemingly saving humanity. In addition, Makima also shows a bit of a glimpse of the humanity in her when she cried during her time with Denji watching the third film about a man seemingly reconciling with his lost friend.

Another look at Makima's humanity can be observed in one of her final moments. She defeats Chainsaw Man, finally achieving her goal and sits down and lights a cigarette for the first time in her life. And she coughs.
You see, this thousands of years old devil with unimaginable powers coughs like any other human when trying a cigarette for the first time. Really a great subtle detail by Fujimoto that gets overlooked often.

Loneliness and isolation: despite her power and influence, Makima is portrayed as a lonely and isolated character. She seems to lack any real human ties, and often views others as disposable tools to achieve her goals. This loneliness adds an extra layer of tragedy to her character that makes the reader wonder what has made her the person she is. The closest she had were the dogs she kept. However, it is highly likely that those dogs were the hybrid squad that fought with her at the end

Complex Motivations:

As the story progresses, Makima's motivations become more complex. She is driven by a desire to transform the world and eliminate the threat of devils, but the extent to which she is willing to go to achieve that goal is disturbing. Her character raises questions about the nature of power, the sacrifices one is willing to make, and the consequences of exercising that power.

As a villain, Makima is outstanding as well. To just briefly touch upon some things.

She makes the main character Denji get to know friendship, life, the good things in it, acquire happiness, get a family that actually cares about him
and then takes it all away.

She made Denji fight his 'big brother' Aki, while having Aki be possessed by the Gun Devil, the same Devil that viciously killed Aki's entire family, and had Denji kill Aki

and then killed his 'sister' Power in front of him while making him open the door and declaring she will kill Power when he does so, and Denji had to follow her orders and remain there standing still and seeing all of that

In summary, Makima in "Chainsaw Man" is a multifaceted character who evokes both fascination and fear. Her authoritarianism, manipulative nature, mysterious origins, moral ambiguity, and complex motivations contribute to making her a compelling and enigmatic antagonist and character in the series. As the story unfolds, readers must confront the true depths of her character and the role she plays in the overarching story.

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel
1. @Sebastian Michaelis
2. @Yuelyn
3. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
4. @Veku
5. @Marimo_420
6. @Jaguark101
7. @TheAncientCenturion
8. @GrandmasterChef Zonji
9. @GUI
10. @Devilbat
11. @Cross_Marian
12. @Adam ๐ŸŽ
13. @RayanOO
14. @ConquistadoR
15. @SmokedOut
16. @FreezyBreeze
17. @MonochromeYoru
18. @Mashiro Blue
19. @Chrono
20. @FloriGlori
21. @uyuu
22. @Meeyori
23. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
24. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
25. @Rhea
26. @The White Crane
27. @Apollo
28. @Doggo

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
My my, I wonder who could be the one who submitted Maschenny :myman:

Also, I do love Robin but I love cute kitties more so it was a very difficult decision lol :blush:

Also, Rachel... was there any Rachel redemtion arc in ToG? She was quite hated for betrayal upto where I read.
Post automatically merged:

Also that Makima entry. I smell something fishy as it can't be this obvious :tchpepe:

My my, I wonder who could be the one who submitted Maschenny :myman:

Also, I do love Robin but I love cute kitties more so it was a very difficult decision lol :blush:

Also, Rachel... was there any Rachel redemtion arc in ToG? She was quite hated for betrayal upto where I read.
This is one of those >>> "Dislike for Rachel button" type of vote.
As @NAMELESS said, he picked her for this reason alone, my man :kata: