Best Female Character - Tourney Sign Up

G

Gorosei Informer

Yo I'm back @Makima de Sade @Devilbat , my new contest senses were tingling lmao, I couldnt resist!

Thanks for hosting this one in my stead @Adam ๐ŸŽ , much appreciate it. I'll try to host the next one regardless, using the 2nd highest option from my poll thread or something. I'm a little unwell still atm but I should still be able to run one hopefully.

I'll sign up this one anyway gladly. Surprisingly, I won't be submitting Rukia either lmao. Or even any Bleach characters as I could submit so many from there alone, especially Yoruichi.

Yo I'm back @Makima de Sade @Devilbat , my new contest senses were tingling lmao, I couldnt resist!

Thanks for hosting this one in my stead @Adam ๐ŸŽ , much appreciate it. I'll try to host the next one regardless, using the 2nd highest option from my poll thread or something. I'm a little unwell still atm but I should still be able to run one hopefully.

I'll sign up this one anyway gladly. Surprisingly, I won't be submitting Rukia either lmao. Or even any Bleach characters as I could submit so many from there alone, especially Yoruichi.
Welcome back! Hope you'll get well soon!
Ahahaha, you should totally submit Yoruichi, she was one of my top picks before I succumbed to another amazing lady. But if you have someone else in mind, I won't be mad. I just hope that this tourney will be really good!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Good to have you back.

G

Gorosei Informer

Welcome back! Hope you'll get well soon!
Ahahaha, you should totally submit Yoruichi, she was one of my top picks before I succumbed to another amazing lady. But if you have someone else in mind, I won't be mad. I just hope that this tourney will be really good!
Aye tyvm man! My chest is fucking shit atm, my genius grandfather as always, doesnt open all the windows when its summer or a heatwave even, but as soon as the temperatures plummet to much colder, he suddenly opens all the windows in the house fully wide and then we all get sick "coincidentally". So fucking tired of his nonsense lol.

Yoruichi was legit very tempting along with Harribel and Rukia, but nah I got someone more "special" in mind hehehe! I'm toying between 3-4 entries intensely here, most of them have something very specific in common and the other one I'm just tempted to submit anyway, its a tough choice!

We're guaranteed to have a great tourney imo, I am looking forward to the entries, although I fear its gonna be dominated by Bleach, Naruto and now One Piece too as usual lol.

Good to have you back.
Aye tyvm man! I wasn't planning to return just yet but I suspected we had a new contest running and the temptation of spoilers being due also tempted me back lol.

I'm feeling pretty rough atm but I can still hang here briefly for the tourneys and such.

:cheers::myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Aye tyvm man! I wasn't planning to return just yet but I suspected we had a new contest running and the temptation of spoilers being due also tempted me back lol.

I'm feeling pretty rough atm but I can still hang here briefly for the tourneys and such.
Aye it's nice to see you like I mentioned. Hopefully you get better soon and get back fully.

Aye tyvm man! My chest is fucking shit atm, my genius grandfather as always, doesnt open all the windows when its summer or a heatwave even, but as soon as the temperatures plummet to much colder, he suddenly opens all the windows in the house fully wide and then we all get sick "coincidentally". So fucking tired of his nonsense lol.

Yoruichi was legit very tempting along with Harribel and Rukia, but nah I got someone more "special" in mind hehehe! I'm toying between 3-4 entries intensely here, most of them have something very specific in common and the other one I'm just tempted to submit anyway, its a tough choice!

We're guaranteed to have a great tourney imo, I am looking forward to the entries, although I fear its gonna be dominated by Bleach, Naruto and now One Piece too as usual lol.

:cheers::myman:
I'm glad you're feeling better!

I myself had a hard time deciding on my pick, I've recently read The Promised Neverland and liked Emma the MC there, albeit she's kind of your typical shounen hero. I was thinking about many franchises and niche stories, from anime and comics to books, movies and TV series, and in the end settled with a female character whose appearance always makes the story better in my opinion. I've just submitted everything related to the entry and I hope this lady will get some love on the WG forum!

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I myself had a hard time deciding on my pick, I've recently read The Promised Neverland and liked Emma the MC there, albeit she's kind of your typical shounen hero. I was thinking about many franchises and niche stories, from anime and comics to books, movies and TV series, and in the end settled with a female character whose appearance always makes the story better in my opinion. I've just submitted everything related to the entry and I hope this lady will get some love on the WG forum!
Ah yeah thats a great point, we could pick younger characters too. Toko and Perona could be legit choices for me too to think of it. Someone could opt for Tama too ofc. Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures or the Powerpuff Girls or Dee Dee from Dexters Labaratory or Sam from Danny Phantom or Raven or Starfire from Teen Titans ofc or even Harley Quinn....OH MAN! DECISIONS!

Aw man...I just realised who I want to submit too, in fact a more great ideas at least, FUCK! LMAO! OH THE MISERY, I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH SHOULD BE MY ENTRY! (Dont even get me started on considering Jinx too lmaoooo)

:risitameh::shame::saden::hapnoel:

I may just put all my ideas into a roulette chooser or w/e they're called, to randomly pick out one for me to go with instead! That might be much easier/less painful lmao!

I had a few "controversial" entries I was tempted to go for, if I don't go for any of them, I'll definitely mention what they were. Probably gonna avoid them as it might spark certain debates/complaints but tempted to go with a certain one of them just for the hilarious reactions here potentially lmao.

That sounds very promising anyway man, I look forward to your entry even more now too!

:cheers::kata::myman:

Ah yeah thats a great point, we could pick younger characters too. Toko and Perona could be legit choices for me too to think of it. Someone could opt for Tama too ofc. Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures or the Powerpuff Girls or Dee Dee from Dexters Labaratory or Sam from Danny Phantom or Raven or Starfire from Teen Titans ofc or even Harley Quinn....OH MAN! DECISIONS!

Aw man...I just realised who I want to submit too, in fact a more great ideas at least, FUCK! LMAO! OH THE MISERY, I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH SHOULD BE MY ENTRY! (Dont even get me started on considering Jinx too lmaoooo)

I may just put all my ideas into a roulette chooser or w/e they're called, to randomly pick out one for me to go with instead! That might be much easier/less painful lmao!

I had a few "controversial" entries I was tempted to go for, if I don't go for any of them, I'll definitely mention what they were. Probably gonna avoid them as it might spark certain debates/complaints but tempted to go with a certain one of them just for the hilarious reactions here potentially lmao.

That sounds very promising anyway man, I look forward to your entry even more now too!

Jinx is a good pick.I forgot about her.Any news about that season 2?

The choices! I can feel your pain. When I started thinking, I really struggled, but then I was "hey, I've been a fan of this lady for many years and even read fanfics about her, she gotta be in that tourney!". I don't think everyone will agree with me, but then again, she's a complex character and may appeal to others for different reasons than to me. I hope she doesn't get kicked off in the first round, 2 out of my 3 latest tourneys I had my entry lose in the very beginning and it was a little sad for me. I won the last one (ironically the one I hosted), and it kinda gives me hope that sometimes even not the most popular characters might get high on the list.
Anyways, even if I get the boot in R1 again, I'm still not gonna be mad, I just really hope there will be cooler characters that deserved it! And I will definitely be looking forward to your pick:) Sam from DP is amazing, and any PowerPuff would be a cool addition, and yeah, I almost picked Raven myself, lol. What about Kim Possible? Alex from Totally Spies? Revy from Black Lagoon would definitely get my vote! Same as Balalaika! Rebecca from Edens Zero is great even though the series are declining imo. And let's not forget Sakamoto Days and all those amazing female assassins, Osaragi and Rion leading the way! And while we're talking about female assassins, how about adorable and deadly Yor from Spy x Family? If I were to pick up One Piece, I'd probably be an advocate for Pudding, but seeing how she has a lot of haters I decided against it.
Now I wanna see all the entries I listed in the tournament, lol!

Got a good story about her?

Ironically, I only read about her in one of the fanfics and absolutely loved her character, but I haven't read any canon material yet. If anything in DC is canon ofc, with so many reboots it's hard to keep track on what's canon...
I'd recommend Detective Comics by James Tynion IV, she's the Zoro of the batfamily in that book.
I also enjoyed her character in Dceased, she's a secondary character in that one but has some good moments. Still recommend the book though, it's a zombie apocalypse in Dc.
And she also has some good moments in the Wayne family adventures webtoon, though that one is more slice of life.