Best Fight Tournment Finals

VOTE FOR THE WINNER!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

-The Ultimate Fight

Kakashi vs Obito From Naruto Shippuden

Kakashi vs Obito

The fight between Kakashi and Obito is an incredible one. Not only is it packed with emotion, seeing two former best friends, who even tried sacrificing their lives for one another, try to kill each other, but it is also choreographed brilliantly. Pure and epic taijutsu, a hand to hand ninja fight, which is what made us fall in love with the series in the first place. The switching between young and older versions of Obito and Kakashi fighting was a brilliant and extremely well executed idea. Furthermore, the fight is full of themes such as betrayal, regret and redemption. What's there not to like?

VS
Anakin Skywalker vs Obi-Wan Kenobi From Star Wars Episode III

Anakin vs Obi Van - Revenge of the Sith

Imagine yourself finding a young boy in the middle of nowhere. He was born into slavery and poverty, would never achieve anything in his life. You come to find out the boy is destined for greatness, you bargain for his freedom and you granted it and he becomes your younger brother. Your mentor and you do your best to train him and guide him while forces of Evil hunt you. Your mentor dies and orders you to protect the boy. You do your best, years past, the boy grows into a young man. You see him reach heights you always wanted him to reach... but something isn't right, there is a darkness in the boy... you shake it away, thinking you will be able to fix it. Years pass and the boy, now a man succumbs to that darkness and it is your job to deal with it. You feel immense guilt, you should have seen it, you should have noticed it better and act on it, but now it is too late, only thing left is to kill the boy, your brother. You fight him but still holding on to that slither that the boy will come to his senses, but it is to no avail. Boy is too far gone... and you strike him down. Remorse and sorrow grasp you, you fall into darkness you will have to live on.

That is what Obi Van felt during his fight with Anakin.
And that is why it is the best fight in modern cinema.

Part 1/2

- Participants
1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tags for @GUI

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

-The Ultimate Fight

Kakashi vs Obito From Naruto Shippuden

Kakashi vs Obito

The fight between Kakashi and Obito is an incredible one. Not only is it packed with emotion, seeing two former best friends, who even tried sacrificing their lives for one another, try to kill each other, but it is also choreographed brilliantly. Pure and epic taijutsu, a hand to hand ninja fight, which is what made us fall in love with the series in the first place. The switching between young and older versions of Obito and Kakashi fighting was a brilliant and extremely well executed idea. Furthermore, the fight is full of themes such as betrayal, regret and redemption. What's there not to like?

VS
Anakin Skywalker vs Obi-Wan Kenobi From Star Wars Episode III

Anakin vs Obi Van - Revenge of the Sith

Imagine yourself finding a young boy in the middle of nowhere. He was born into slavery and poverty, would never achieve anything in his life. You come to find out the boy is destined for greatness, you bargain for his freedom and you granted it and he becomes your younger brother. Your mentor and you do your best to train him and guide him while forces of Evil hunt you. Your mentor dies and orders you to protect the boy. You do your best, years past, the boy grows into a young man. You see him reach heights you always wanted him to reach... but something isn't right, there is a darkness in the boy... you shake it away, thinking you will be able to fix it. Years pass and the boy, now a man succumbs to that darkness and it is your job to deal with it. You feel immense guilt, you should have seen it, you should have noticed it better and act on it, but now it is too late, only thing left is to kill the boy, your brother. You fight him but still holding on to that slither that the boy will come to his senses, but it is to no avail. Boy is too far gone... and you strike him down. Remorse and sorrow grasp you, you fall into darkness you will have to live on.

That is what Obi Van felt during his fight with Anakin.
And that is why it is the best fight in modern cinema.

Part 1/2

- Participants
1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

i should just start catering to this forum this was my first option but opted for Fearless fight, but i forget im surround by shounen kids

it's still really stupid that a Naruto fight is winning
This could've been your whole post and you'd have still been right

I think we wrongly exclude only One Piece from these tournaments. Naruto should be excluded as a choice as well because it always boils down to fanboy voting

(Yes, I did vote for the Naruto fight here because it's matched up against a franchise I personally don't like. But it doesn't change the fact that Naruto submissions are the equivalent of karma whoring)

I think we wrongly exclude only One Piece from these tournaments. Naruto should be excluded as a choice as well because it always boils down to fanboy voting

(Yes, I did vote for the Naruto fight here because it's matched up against a franchise I personally don't like. But it doesn't change the fact that Naruto submissions are the equivalent of karma whoring)
Exactly.
I don't know if any OP fights could match up to it either besides Luffy vs Lucci or Luffy vs Enel tbh.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Even though it's an anime forum it's still really stupid that a Naruto fight is winning against Obi Wan vs Anakin.
That fight is actually one of the best in Naruto tbh it’s not my personal favorite but both carry a lot of emotions.
Post automatically merged:

I think the big 3 personally tbh cause Grimmjow even though his design is good he made it pretty far when there were others better than him tbh

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

The big 3 will always carry emotions.

Like when tournyes first started Zoro almost edged out Thorfinn in best written character irc

Tho funny enough, if the score stays like this

Anakin vs Obi Van- 82 points total

Kakashi vs Obito - 78 points total