Best Instrumental Music [SEMIFINALS]

YOU HAVE ONLY 1 VOTE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhea

Cattitude
IMPORTANT NOTES:

ONLY 3 MUSICS ARE LEFT AND YOU HAVE ONLY 1 VOTE!

ONLY THE SONG WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF VOTES WILL DROP OUT.
THE TWO OTHERS ADVANCE TO THE FINALS.

=================================== FIGHT ===================================

Marcin - Carmen Habanera

VS

CloZee - Secret Place

VS

Offenbach - Can Can Music

==============================================================================

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
look at this friggin legend!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/MIbfj_KX9i4?si=y-qh3gQpj083E6b3
umatched​
Post automatically merged:

That's awesome. (And surprising cuz I didn't knew you had such talent lol) :catblush:
it was actually so hard to play for me I lack oxygen - even while I was in wrestling and track&field I had a hard time maintaing a long enough breath for long times when I would play.

now i play bass and keys

i want to learn how to start making instrumental music though
& i was never talented outside of wrestling everything was learned through lots of practice

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
look at this friggin legend!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/MIbfj_KX9i4?si=y-qh3gQpj083E6b3
umatched​

it was actually so hard to play for me I lack oxygen - even while I was in wrestling and track&field I had a hard time maintaing a long enough breath for long times when I would play.

now i play bass and keys

i want to learn how to start making instrumental music though
& i was never talented outside of wrestling everything was learned through lots of practice
I know Nujabes because of the absolute banger track in samurai champloo. :amazing:

That's a lot of activities 👀

Yeah I can imagine how much lung power should be needed as I tried harmonica and had a hard time. Then I switched to violin but quit because I started working and didn't have enough free time.

With your love for bass and keys, sky is the limit and I'm sure you will find lots of inspirations. Good luck! :smoothy:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I know Nujabes because of the absolute banger track in samurai champloo. :amazing:

That's a lot of activities 👀

Yeah I can imagine how much lung power should be needed as I tried harmonica and had a hard time. Then I switched to violin but quit because I started working and didn't have enough free time.

With your love for bass and keys, sky is the limit and I'm sure you will find lots of inspirations. Good luck! :smoothy:
Nujabes is responsible for 98% of the music on Samurai Champloo :D

he is a world class producer.

oh harmonica i wish my ex didn't steal mine i think i could've been half decent at that.

plenty of artist inspire me but my faves are mac miller and nujabes.
CloZee - starts playing
People with good hearing:
you heathen..

Last edited: