Versus Battle Best Manga Villain

Who is the best?

• Total voters
Doflamingo isn't even the best villian in one piece timeskip. I use to be a fan of orochimaru but idk if he's a good villian. sishui from yyh was a great villian and so was toguro. Meruem was a good character but was he even really a villain. he was more like a king who fell in love. The heroes didn't really even beat him, he lost more to his own humanity. lulu from code geass was the hero IMO and so was kira tbh. frieze was a good as villain. I mean blowing up and eradiating entire planets is a toptier theme for a villain to have. I mean I guess Anime has some pretty mid villains if you think about it. they usually appear die in that arc or turn around and become allies. johan libert or whatever his name is barely did anything. he was supposed to be like hitler but he's not memorable outside the bomb ass intro and outro song.

thinking about it I can't really remember too many characters put into true despair over multiple arcs other than beserk. But maybe Blackbeard has to be put high on the list. Though I feel like Oda wants to keep him in the underwhelming space. Nobody in One Piece has even near the amount of fire power Luffy has if he wanted to use it. Luffy could take a month break and come back with two ancient weapons if he wanted too so I can't take One Piece antagonist seriously. Akainu did scar a lot of people with ace's death.

Voted Frieza. Just canโ€™t beat a simple yet effective villain like him.

Really like the Millennium Earl, Dio Brando, Funny Valentine, Lucius, Madara, and King Bradley among the list too

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Voted Frieza. Just canโ€™t beat a simple yet effective villain like him.

Really like the Millennium Earl, Dio Brando, Funny Valentine, Lucius, Madara, and King Bradley among the list too
You can vote up to 5 people in the poll btw.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Did so. As cool as King Bradley is, why him over Father? Father was the bad guy who drove the plot and also one of the best Shounen villains to date
When I made this thread I hadn't yet read FMA, so I had to consult the Internet and they had King Bradley on most of those lists.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lucius slowly climbing the ladder to the top. :endthis:
:steef: