Character Discussion Best New World Main Villains

Best villain

• Total voters
I think you should add orochi. He was more villainous and antagonistic that katakuri and ceasar.

1)Doffy
2)Kaido
3)Caesar
4)Kat
5)Mama

Only doffy and kinda ceasar feel like villains though.

Kaido was too buddy buddy and kat was giggling when he heard luffy got away safely. Big mom was a joke, Like tom chasing jerry. And Ceasar was pretty evil but he didn't have much going for him as a character. Just a jilted jealous scientist trying to keep his head above water and looking for a breakthrough.

- Doflamingo
- Katakuri
- Kaido
- Big Mom
- Clown

Loved Doflamingo despite finding the arc he's in to be too slow. He gets extra points because of the setting to compensate anyway. "Discount Crocodile" is great just like Crocodile is great.

Really liked Katakuri as a character and I enjoyed the way Oda explored his past and personality during the fight with Luffy, actually subverting our expectations regarding how he truly is behind his façade. I'm not blaming him for all the FS overwankers that he spawned.

Kaido was great and, for all the flaws Wano and Onigashima had, Kaido's strength was written in a way that he was really cemented as the WSC. Sure, his flashback was shit but a character doesn't need a flashback recounting his entire life story to be well written.

Big PIS Disappointment.

Hated Clown. Annoying waste of panel time Clown.

Doflamingo >>>> rest of post TS villains.
Doflamingo is arguably the best villain in all of one piece period, let alone post timeskip.

Kaido had the potential to surpass Doflamingo, but unfortunately Oda dropped the ball when it came to Kaido

Caesar Clown - Nope
Doflamingo - might have been a good villain, but shit arc, one of the worst fights drawn out in the series good decent villain but far from flawless, people just think because he looks cool - best villain
Katakuri - I don't consider him a villain necessarily, at least by the mid/end of their fight
Big Mom - might actually be spot on in terms of character and villain, too bad Oda treats her like a joke
Kaido - nope

Overall it's between Doflamingo and Big Mom unsure whom to choose yet.

People who say Katakuri is not a villain doesn't know shit about what they are talking. Dude was killing his employees because they saw his ugly mouth.

Imagine doing that and not be called a villain. No wonder why World is falling to crime, people see others doing terrible things and make up arguments like they are not evil.

By the way the list would be
  1. Doflamingo
  2. Big Mom
  3. Hody
  4. Jack
  5. Katakuri
  6. Kaido
  7. Caesar Clown
I like Katakuri more as a character because he was the first one to acknowledge Luffy but as a villain Doflamingo was the best.

Next was Big Mom. Although her character was made of a joke by Oda she still was a pretty good villain at WCI. All the things she did, all the manipulation, extorsion etc.

Following by Hody, the only New World villain before Kaido that could have killed Luffy if wasn't for Jinbei's blood transfer.

Jack was a pretty good villain too. Not getting tricked by lies of the Minks. Using poison if needed to quickly win the battle. Then aiming for Zunesha to possibly kill everybody else. Maybe he deserves even a better spot.

Then we had Katakuri that was the first impossible fight for Luffy in New World. Not as evil as Doffy or Big Mom or Hody or Jack but evil enough to put a threat on both Luffy's and his crew life.

Kaido was underwhelming as a villain. No tension coming from him. Only fake deaths and threats. Saying too much that would kill someone and never accomplishing.

Finally Caesar Clown. Just Clown.