General & Others Best One Piece Fight Post Timekskip so Far?

Best Fight Post Timeskip?

• Warlord Law vs Vice Admiral Smoker 662

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Law & Smoker vs Vergo 683-690

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Luffy vs Doflamingo 758-790

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Luffy The Pirate vs General Katakuri 878-896

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • Emperor of The Sea Kaido vs Luffy 923

• Scabbards vs Kaido 992-996

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emeperors VS New Generation 1000-1013

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Jimbei vs Who's Who 998-1018

• Robin vs Black Maria 1005-1021

• Sanji vs Queen 1015-1035

• Zoro vs King 1022- Probably 1036

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • Other

• Law & Kid Vs Big Mom 1013-1040

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy Vs Kaido Pt.2 1026-1050

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
I once enjoyed Luffy's fights but as the manga progressed I got tired of them therefore his TS fights have been a bore to me. They all have a similar formula which in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing but that said formula in question is quite tired and boring to watch after a while.

I know every main characters in OP to a degree have that will power, always coming back despite odds and receiving massive beating thing going on but Luffy's ones are next level and adding the fact that he's practically been the only character PS who has had several proper extensive fights, his BS fights become augmented.

I simply can't stand these Luffy's fights where the opponents beat the crap out of him repeatedly yet he inexplicably comes back while his opponents inexplicably are the ones getting more exhausted while they'd been dominating and it'll only take Luffy a few hits in for him to win. I'm just not about that BS anymore.

Katakuri fight is the epitome of that BS. Kat fecking wrecked Luffy over and over yet he kept coming back stronger while Katakuri was the one waning down. Then a few good Luffy's attacks and the guy is down. Nah, not my cup of tea.

What is the best conclusive fight we've gotten Post Timeskip? I've listed the Top Candidates as well as an other option. This is a Manga Only Perspective since not all of these fights have been Animated yet. Good luck

Luffy vs Katakuri (so far)
Zoro vs King
Luffy vs Kaido (1 round one hit KO)
Luffy vs Kaido (Now, but can be elevated to be at top depending on what we see)
Sanji vs Queen
Law vs Smoker

complete the rest

by the way, I hate Luffy vs Doffy fight

I don’t get why people think that Zoro’s fights have good choreography. Oda clearly has no idea about how to properly choreograph a sword fight. His swordsmen swing their swords around as if they’re a 7 year old with a toy lightsaber instead of actual professional swordsmen
Exactly
Zoro vs King is clown fight
Post automatically merged:

Law and Smoker vs Vergo ia best fight after timeskip