Best OST/THEME SONG Round 1 Bracket 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

Yes indeed, this could even lead to disqualification from the OST, from the tournament, it happened to me for breaking the same rule, but it's okay to make an exception for you, that means having to make exceptions for everything else.
So you were implying that as I suspected. News flash, I'm not asking them to vote for it NOR is it the one I submitted either. Nice try though. Save the childish passive aggressive behaviour for someone else and grow up. Weirdo.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So you were implying that as I suspected. News flash, I'm not asking them to vote for it NOR is it the one I submitted either. Nice try though. Save the childish passive aggressive behaviour for someone else and grow up. Weirdo.
you may enjoy that Troupe Master one?
What am I supposed to think when you say something like that?
Literally asking for votes.
Buh.

Well, I didn't know you'd be so pissed off by a change in behavior, LOL.
Children are fragile at this age.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Buh.

I get your pov, but she wasn't explicitly asking to vote for that entry, it was more a "hey check this one out" rather than a "come vote for this one"

Maybe grayzone at worst, but it's not my job to judge. Just how I see it

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I get your pov, but she wasn't explicitly asking to vote for that entry, it was more a "hey check this one out" rather than a "come vote for this one"

Maybe grayzone at worst, but it's not my job to judge. Just how I see it
I understand this perfectly, I even demonstrated that I am not against this attitude, it turns out that I was disqualified from the championship for such an attitude, no one is obliged to vote for the OST that X suggests or asks to look at, they make their own choices this is completely normal right? What do you think will happen if I tag about 10-15 people, and ask them to take a little look at my OST?

G

Gorosei Informer

Buh.

Stop accusing me of what you've been accused of doing before. I said they may like this song, I didn't say to vote for it so get lost with the stupid inflammatory and false accusations.

Gotta love such pure hypocrisy from someone.

Well you would know since how childish you're being too.

@MangoSenpai Thank you, that was EXACTLY what I was doing regardless of what this idiot is trying to see, believe and play here. They've been accused by and apparently punished for @Light D Lamperouge cheating in polls before so the irony and hypocrisy here is RICH! Thats like a thief shaming others for being thieves!

If they weren't being so ignorant, immature and doubling down on what they've said, despite being so blatantly wrong and assuming the worst of me, maybe I wouldn't be so mad but maybe they will grow up one day and understand that. Not going to make any bets on it though.

I tagged those two those because we have a on-going clown group thing going on on here, the whole clown FC and such and I thought they would like it as it sounded like creepy clown music and thats what they would like imo! But no, apparently I have corrupt intentions and trying to rig the polls to get them to vote for an entry that isn't even mine either lmfao! May as well shoot myself in the foot whilst I'm at it then too!

Funny how what I usually perceive as innocent comments made with innocent intentions including jokes I've made before end up getting certain people after me for some reason. It makes me wonderer sometimes. And now, I can't even recommend a piece of music I just discovered to some friends without being acccused of trying to fix votes now!

:joker::saden:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Stop accusing me of what you've been accused of doing before. I said they may like this song, I didn't say to vote for it so get lost with the stupid inflammatory and false accusations.

Gotta love such pure hypocrisy from someone.

Well you would know since how childish you're being too.

@MangoSenpai Thank you, that was EXACTLY what I was doing regardless of what this idiot is trying to see, believe and play here. They've been accused by and apparently punished for @Light D Lamperouge cheating in polls before so the irony and hypocrisy here is RICH! Thats like a thief shaming others for being thieves!

If they weren't being so ignorant, immature and doubling down on what they've said, despite being so blatantly wrong and assuming the worst of me, maybe I wouldn't be so mad but maybe they will grow up one day and understand that. Not going to make any bets on it though.
bro, are you insulting me for something simple where you don't even understand the context?
Who really is the kid here?
Don't start crying when I start insulting your fat mother.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't know who chose Sword Oratoria but +1000 chad points for him

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Sasaki Kojirō I am sorry but you've been disqualified. I gave you a chance and told you not to do it and that if you repeat it I'll disqualify you immediately. I can't tolerate this. It's supposed to be a fun tournament for us to enjoy. There's no point in gathering friends just to vote your pick. That's why it's anonymous. I don't like doing this, but you forced my hand.

Due to that Berserk 4 Gatsu advances to the next round.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō I am sorry but you've been disqualified. I gave you a chance and told you not to do it and that if you repeat it I'll disqualify you immediately. I can't tolerate this. It's supposed to be a fun tournament for us to enjoy. There's no point in gathering friends just to vote your pick. That's why it's anonymous. I don't like doing this, but you forced my hand.

Due to that Berserk 4 Gatsu advances to the next round.
I love it, Lol.
Tell me at least the reason that led me to be disqualified and cite at least one proof, so that your comment at least makes sense.