Best OST/THEME SONG Round 1 Bracket 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I love it, Lol.
Tell me at least the reason that led me to be disqualified and cite at least one proof, so that your comment at least makes sense.
There are people who are voting exclusively for your choice. People who have never before taken part in any of these tournaments, nor in the voting. People who have only voted in this round outta all the rounds of all the tournaments, bar the last one where you participated. It's clear to anyone. I vehemently dislike doing this, but there's no point in the tournament at all if I allow it. I gave you a fair chance but you wasted it.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Sasaki Kojirล I am sorry but you've been disqualified. I gave you a chance and told you not to do it and that if you repeat it I'll disqualify you immediately. I can't tolerate this. It's supposed to be a fun tournament for us to enjoy. There's no point in gathering friends just to vote your pick. That's why it's anonymous. I don't like doing this, but you forced my hand.

Due to that Berserk 4 Gatsu advances to the next round.

The projection from that guy was hilarious! SMH...

I knew something was suspicious with bracket 1 once @MangoSenpai pointed it out thankfully and I saw extra votes. This is just pathetic honestly, absolutely pathetic behaviour from them.

Hopefully this will be the only real issue with the tournaments from now on, they've been fun aside from me losing the first round almost every single time too ofc!
:kailaugh::pepemy:

Thanks for your response anyway, appreciate to see the truth being exposed and this being dealt with swiftly and maturely too. Shameless behaviour on their part.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

There are people who are voting exclusively for your choice. People who have never before taken part in any of these tournaments, nor in the voting. People who have only voted in this round outta all the rounds of all the tournaments, bar the last one where you participated. It's clear to anyone. I vehemently dislike doing this, but there's no point in the tournament at all if I allow it. I gave you a fair chance but you wasted it.
And ? don't count the votes of these people, it's simple, there's a rule for that, right?
Post automatically merged:

I knew something was suspicious with bracket 1 once @MangoSenpai pointed it out thankfully and I saw extra votes. This is just pathetic honestly, absolutely pathetic behaviour from them.

Hopefully this will be the only real issue with the tournaments from now on, they've been fun aside from me losing the first round almost every single time too ofc!

Thanks for your response anyway, appreciate to see the truth being exposed and this being dealt with swiftly and maturely too. Shameless behaviour on their part.
dude, are you still talking? Wow, what a mistake for me to ask a question to a RANDOM.

Last edited by a moderator:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
after listening to all of the songs, I really liked DanMachi and The Troupe. I've never seen those series and I might as well check them out
The Troupe is from Hollow Knight, a game.

But Danmachi// Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? is pretty alright, a nice watch if you're looking for shonen series

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Yeah there really is no point in tournaments if we all just gather people to vote for us. It's supposed to be for fun.

And ? don't count the votes of these people, it's simple, there's a rule for that, right?
Yeah there votes wouldn't have counted. Yeah there is a rule for that. Just like the rule that one will be disqualified in case of cheating. And that's what happened. I am sorry, but it what it is. I won't be devoting anymore time arguing about this.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

Yeah there really is no point in tournaments if we all just gather people to vote for us. It's supposed to be for fun.

Yeah there votes wouldn't have counted. Yeah there is a rule for that. Just like the rule that one will be disqualified in case of cheating. And that's what happened. I am sorry, but it what it is. I won't be devoting anymore time arguing about this.
Still wrong.
But I won't complain, do what your little head thinks is best.

P

Punpun

cheaters they make me vomit. how can u justify such a thing. :shame:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Zenos7 you missed F2.

The results here are

Guts theme advances.

F2 - 25 : 19

F3 - 23: 21

F4 - 26 : 18