Best OST/THEME SONG Round 1 Bracket 4

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 10 OSTS/THEME SONGS, which means 5 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Advent: One Winged-Angel | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

VS

Bleach OST - Clavar La Espada

SECOND FIGHT

Bleach OST -La distancia para un duelo

VS

Black Bullet OST - Crisis Point (Ascension)

THIRD FIGHT

Gurren Lagann - Libera me from Hell

VS

Cowboy Bebop OST 3 Blue - Chicken Bone

FOURTH FIGHT

Decree of the Sichuan General

VS

Hunter x Hunter : In palace - Agitato

FIFTH FIGHT

Eyeshield 21 - Code Name Eyeshield 21

VS

Howl's Moving Castle [OST - Theme Song]

YOU HAVE 5 VOTES. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @Worst @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @kumae @Roo @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker @SmoothieWDupeRuchana

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

One Winged Angel very nice and here are the goats of the Bleach OST, the fantastic Espada arc OSTs too! I can't believe someone also submitted Libera Me JUST BEFORE I did too, SMH!

:beckmoji::lusalty::kriwhat::josad:

Also more Eyeshield representation ftw! I was tempted to submit Be Survivor from it!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::sweat::shocking::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Wait, whoever submitted that Kung Fu Hustle one too is a LEGEND LMAO!

Mad respect!

:snoopy::crazwhat::fransuper::hohoho::bignews:

G

Gorosei Informer

This is it. There are no Naruto ones lol.

I was thinking of using Itachi or Pein and Orochimaru themes but went with something else.
Ahaha wow, that is very surprising!

Yeah, I love those themes too, I kinda expected at least one of them to show, especially Pein's maybe. I could have submitted so many from Naruto alone though, just WAY too good an OST to be fair! Plus I was also tempted to submit a Fairy Tail one tbh but once again I love WAY too much music from that too hahaha!

Kinda a blessing we didn't get Naruto too though as its given the chance for more niche and just unique/different choices to be submitted or whatever and make things more interesting too!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ahaha wow, that is very surprising!

Yeah, I love those themes too, I kinda expected at least one of them to show, especially Pein's maybe. I could have submitted so many from Naruto alone though, just WAY too good an OST to be fair! Plus I was also tempted to submit a Fairy Tail one tbh but once again I love WAY too much music from that too hahaha!

Kinda a blessing we didn't get Naruto too though as its given the chance for more niche and just unique/different choices to be submitted or whatever and make things more interesting too!
Yeah I was also extremely surprised tbh.

Yeah all of those are great lol. Now that I think about it I should have went with them lol.

Yeah, the diversity is why I decided not to use them tbh.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I was also extremely surprised tbh.

Yeah all of those are great lol. Now that I think about it I should have went with them lol.

Yeah, the diversity is why I decided not to use them tbh.
Hahaha right?! I was just thinking, I wonder if contests around best "sad OSTs", character themes, battle music and such would work? I think we've had character themes and battle music before as contests?

Or even best OST from a game or best endings/credits or something? Maybe contests specifically for movies or games in general but only them too? I know its a lot more specific but could be very interesting potentially?

Thanks again for running these anyway, so nice to have them running again, much appreciate it!

:cheers:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
โ€Ž
This is the best bracket by far.

The user who sent "In the Palace: Agitato" should've chose the complete version with "In the Palace: Lamentoso" because both pieces works as a single one.

Bleach 3rd OST is amazing, I love the flamenco influences! Shiro Sagisu is a great composer. But personaly I like "Batalla, Batalla" and "Soundscap to Ardor" more than Clavar la Espada and La Distancia Para un Duelo(even though I know they're the most famous ones).

I'll listen to Black Bullet and Howl's moving castle tonight to left my votes.

G

Gorosei Informer

Funny how the same people voted for both of the Bleach OSTs..

Almost as if they voted for bleach and not the OST themselves

:wonderland:
I love those songs personally and the OST of that arc especially, so it was a given for me to vote for them at least. I'm gonna assume the same for the others too hopefully.