Best OST/THEME SONG Round 1 Bracket 4

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hahaha right?! I was just thinking, I wonder if contests around best "sad OSTs", character themes, battle music and such would work? I think we've had character themes and battle music before as contests?

Or even best OST from a game or best endings/credits or something? Maybe contests specifically for movies or games in general but only them too? I know its a lot more specific but could be very interesting potentially?

Thanks again for running these anyway, so nice to have them running again, much appreciate it!

:cheers:
Those are great ideas tbh. I'll see which ones can be done.

I'm also really surprised to see any Naruto yet still!
This is it. There are no Naruto ones lol.

I was thinking of using Itachi or Pein and Orochimaru themes but went with something else.
I am also surprised but kinda glad there are no Naruto OSTs, even though I was thinking of submitting Akatsuki or Pain themes as Light knows but decide otherwise and went with something more interesting. I like that there are more series and more different selections presented in the tournament, it keeps it fun and versatile.

I have never watched Bleach, but I love and heard Espada so much, it was trending on tt and ig not too long ago as I remember. It'll be interesting if both Bleach submissions were against each other.

I love pretty much all of Hunter x Hunter OSTs, especially kingdom of predators and Chrollo's theme. I'll have to listen to all of the songs before making my decision this round

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do you guys think it's fairer to have the one with the most votes or the one with the highest percentage advance? Regarding one losing entry.

Not all brackets have an equal number of voters so the second option might be better. Do you agree?
Post automatically merged:

I am also surprised but kinda glad there are no Naruto OSTs, even though I was thinking of submitting Akatsuki or Pain themes as Light knows but decide otherwise and went with something more interesting. I like that there are more series and more different selections presented in the tournament, it keeps it fun and versatile.

I have never watched Bleach, but I love and heard Espada so much, it was trending on tt and ig not too long ago as I remember. It'll be interesting if both Bleach submissions were against each other.

I love pretty much all of Hunter x Hunter OSTs, especially kingdom of predators and Chrollo's theme. I'll have to listen to all of the songs before making my decision this round
Yeah I guess the variety is a great thing.

Do you guys think it's fairer to have the one with the most votes or the one with the highest percentage advance? Regarding one losing entry.

Not all brackets have an equal number of voters so the second option might be better. Do you agree?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I guess the variety is a great thing.
Either way sounds good to me, whatever works the best, you are the boss

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Either way sounds good to me, whatever works the best, you are the boss
Tbh I think the percentage one is better. Because of the number of voters. Like in one bracket we had like 48 people voting and in the other like 35 lol. Of course the first one will have a high vote one.

So yeah I think from this tournament it will be the one with the highest percentage to make it fair for everyone.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'd say most votes but the other one is fine too
Like I said above, I think the more fair approach is the percentage. Gives an equal chance to everyone. In some brackets there are more voters and that can shake up the situation. Of course, until we get to just one bracket then it will be clear.

AL sama

Red Haired
Like I said above, I think the more fair approach is the percentage. Gives an equal chance to everyone. In some brackets there are more voters and that can shake up the situation. Of course, until we get to just one bracket then it will be clear.
I mean if someone votes for one bracket then they should also vote for the other brackets as well otherwise it kinda would be meh

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah but not everyone does that lol.
Had no idea this was the case beforehand, thats pretty disappointing. I thought we had to vote in all brackets in the tournament or it would nullify our votes or so?

Going by percentages seem like the best option here going by what you've said then and the issue with inconsistent amounts of voters across the brackets too?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I thought we had to vote in all brackets in the tournament or it would nullify our votes or so?
Nah. It would be too much imo. I wouldn't mind keeping track of it but I can't force everyone to do so lol. Voting for every fight in one bracket is more than enough.

Going by percentages seem like the best option here going by what you've said then and the issue with inconsistent amounts of voters across the brackets too?
Yeah I think that's the best course here. Thanks.

Tbh I think the percentage one is better. Because of the number of voters. Like in one bracket we had like 48 people voting and in the other like 35 lol. Of course the first one will have a high vote one.

So yeah I think from this tournament it will be the one with the highest percentage to make it fair for everyone.
To be fair, use the percentage. There is plenty of bias in this thing already.