Best SAD OST Tournament FINALS

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lol.
GG all! Congrats @Light D Lamperouge!
The RNG was so brutal early on in this tourney :catcry: Too many good songs gone too soon:catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

Thanks @AL sama! You too!
The guy who submitted Sadness and Sorrow is a basic bitch
I bet he was in a hurry and took the first thing that crossed his mind
:risitavirus:

Congratulations @Light D Lamperouge
:cheers:
Congrats @Light D Lamperouge and Thank you for the tourney:cheers:
Thanks. Thank you for playing.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
G

Gorosei Informer

Congrats @ShiShiShi btw! Nice to see both you and Bleach winning a contest too!

@Kagurashii much love for repping Fairy Tail with that great song too!

@Mashiro Blue Much love you too for introducing me to that Scarborough Fair cover, you really blessed me as I'm sure many others with sharing that with us too!

@Fujishiro @Tobra Its funny how both of you submitted a song from Edgerunners and finished next to each other too lol. You both introduced me to such wonderful, fantastic songs from it and really got me hooked on them immensely, it completely sold me on watching the anime too and gonna check it out extremely soon now, tyvm! Maybe tonight even actually! I'll be watching it over the next few days at least, guaranteed though!

@Cross_Marian Honestly that pick was still a really good one to be fair, its iconic, classic and theres so many we could have submitted from Naruto and I wanted to as well too tbh.

@wordy So much respect and love for repping Death Parade too! I was talking about submitting that very song in the first bracket thread or so, with a slight hope that someone else may have submitted it instead, as I chose the Portal song instead already and you very pleasantly surprised me in a double whammy by not only repping Death Parade but submitting that very song too! Tyvm for that! That storyline and scene made me cry so much when I first saw it.

@KINGKONGGUN15 Absolutely iconic classic too, one of the most powerful, emotional, heart wrenching scenes I've ever seen and that music made it IMMENSELY better too! A truly magnificent work of art and use of classical/operatic music even too. Really sold me on JJBA back then and still does now. I'm so glad I experienced it first via the anime rather than the manga due to this too.

@wordy So much respect and love for repping Death Parade too! I was talking about submitting that very song in the first bracket thread or so, with a slight hope that someone else may have submitted it instead, as I chose the Portal song instead already and you very pleasantly surprised me in a double whammy by not only repping Death Parade but submitting that very song too! Tyvm for that! That storyline and scene made me cry so much when I first saw it.
lmao I was biting my tongue when you said that in the first round hahaha! The ice skating scene makes me feel like crying every time!

Death Parade is just such a beautiful story. I really love it!

G

Gorosei Informer

lmao I was biting my tongue when you said that in the first round hahaha! The ice skating scene makes me feel like crying every time!

Death Parade is just such a beautiful story. I really love it!
Hahahaha I can imagine! I would be agonising to not give the game away so to speak in your situation! I had a gut feeling someone would submit somehow but I wasn't sure why? Psychic powers I guess? Lmao.

The ice skating scene is so profoundly beautiful especially with Chiyukis tragic storyline and her on-going relationship with Decarim, that clash of values and trying to understand one another and such. It's such a well written series and I still can't believe it's an anime original, that was made after a one shot OVA/episode or w/e of it was shown at an animation festival or something and it did so well?! It was so successful/popular they turned it into an entire series that is so full of heart, tragedy, pain, conflict, drama and such and so darkly endearing,. tragically beautiful and emotionally challenging to watch too!

I keep hearing rumours of a Season 2 happening for years and I really hope it does! It deserves a successor so much, I would even accept a manga for it happily!