• Once Upon a Timeโ€ฆ In Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Title.

I am going to say it's Inglorious Basterds

However, I'll say that it's very very very close between it, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. Like really close.

As for the weakest, I'd say it's definitely between The Hateful Eight and Death Proof. And I might be leaning towards the latter.

Share your thoughts.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Have to vote for pulp fiction.
Absolutely fair. Like I said, it's honestly really really close between the 3, IB, PF and RD
However, I'll say that it's very very very close between it, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. Like really close.
^

On a different day I might say one of the other two is better and so on lol.

It's always a matter of personal taste. I haven't seen Jackie Brown and Death Proof so I can't rate them.
For the rest It's hard to pick up one and say it's the best.
I disliked Inglorious Basterds personnally, few scenes aside.
So here we go with my ranking
Pulp Fiction = Reservoir Dogs >= Hateful Eight >= Django >= Once Upon a Time in Hollywood > Kill Bill Vol 1 > Kill Bill Vol 2 = Inglorious Basterds

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Honestly, Django cause i like westerns and it was great seeing Leo play a despicable villain.

My personal order:

Django
Kill Bill
once upon a time in Hollywood
Inglorious basterds
pulp fiction
hateful eight

Not seen the remaining three.

I am torn between Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained, both of whom I love.

I liked Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, though not as much as the two aforementioned, I have mixed opinions about Inglorious Basterds, I found The Hateful Eight kinda boring, and I haven't watched the others yet.

Haven't seen all of them and really wanna watch Django.
Out of those I saw (Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Once upon a time in Hollywood, Kill Bill) I liked the Hollywood one, and Pulp Fiction is just so iconic to me.