Best Video Game OST - Semi Finals

PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A tie again:lusalty:
Eh, @Shimotsuki Ghostly at this point just do a tie breaker via RNG.
Both ties are...ties (heh) so it's up to a toin coss anyway.

judging by the previous round, Doom has extra points, but the second fight is pretty even T_T
Post automatically merged:

@Shimotsuki Ghostly, I have a small gift for you :) by changing my vote (as I like both tracks in R2 about equally), so you don't have to suffer anymore

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry: YOU BECAME MY SWORN ENEMY NOW:pepeshit::pepecry:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are one of my fav WG people :josad::josad::josad:

but I really feel like we should help out Ghostly here, I feel sorry for them!

I'm gonna have to sigh lol. Or do GUIs idea S he suggested.
that's why I said a gift, as per previous round Assassin's Creed and DBZ have the same amount of votes

DOOOOOM ALL THE WAYY

G

Gorosei Informer

its like people r tying it on purpose and no submission has a synopsis to tie break ahaha
Lmao right? FML. Maybe I should have requested synopses lol.

judging by the previous round, Doom has extra points, but the second fight is pretty even T_T

@Shimotsuki Ghostly, I have a small gift for you :) by changing my vote (as I like both tracks in R2 about equally), so you don't have to suffer anymore
Aye tysm, you're being my saviour so much with these lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry: YOU BECAME MY SWORN ENEMY NOW:pepeshit::pepecry:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

And Doom has a lot of extra votes from the previous round;)
I should have just made this a 4 way battle with only 1 possible winner lmao.

I'm tempted to ask everyone if they just wanna do a final where we repeat the same entries here but you can only vote for 1 and thus determine one actual winner only. I swear if we get another tie for the highest votes though, I'll genuinely scream lol.

I'm debating whats the best course of action here, I just want to get this over and done with, I've already dragged this out longer than I had planned.

I should have just made this a 4 way battle with only 1 possible winner lmao.

I'm tempted to ask everyone if they just wanna do a final where we repeat the same entries here but you can only vote for 1 and thus determine one actual winner only. I swear if we get another tie for the highest votes though, I'll genuinely scream lol.

I'm debating whats the best course of action here, I just want to get this over and done with, I've already dragged this out longer than I had planned.
Actually it's a good idea! 4 songs, only 1 winner!

Worst case scenario you go for the Holy Randomizer;)

G

Gorosei Informer

Actually it's a good idea! 4 songs, only 1 winner!

Worst case scenario you go for the Holy Randomizer;)
Yeah I was thinking randomiser is the easiest, simplest, best option.

I do like giving these entries a 2nd chance and having a more epic finale as opposed to just 2 entries., but idk if people would mind since they just voted for these entries already in a semi-final, so it seems kinda redundant and repetitive to do it again.

Given we've had complications with 2 entries though, maybe we can just do a 4-way battle for the finale to make things more epic and easier. Give the losing entries a 2nd chance too lol.

Fuck it, on my head be it, lets go with that as I want to get this contest over and done with too already lmfao.

Yeah I was thinking randomiser is the easiest, simplest, best option.

I do like giving these entries a 2nd chance and having a more epic finale as opposed to just 2 entries., but idk if people would mind since they just voted for these entries already in a semi-final, so it seems kinda redundant and repetitive to do it again.

Given we've had complications with 2 entries though, maybe we can just do a 4-way battle for the finale to make things more epic and easier. Give the losing entries a 2nd chance too lol.

Fuck it, on my head be it, lets go with that as I want to get this contest over and done with too already lmfao.
@Shimotsuki Ghostly after all those hours of agonizing ties, you made the best decision, so chill and have fun with the finale! You did well with your first tourney, and I hope that even though it's kind of a lot of trouble it was still quite fun for you!

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly after all those hours of agonizing ties, you made the best decision, so chill and have fun with the finale! You did well with your first tourney, and I hope that even though it's kind of a lot of trouble it was still quite fun for you!
Aye tyvm! Its hard to know what the right or best decision is without pestering all of you or taking a blind shot and hoping for the best too.
I'm used to making bad decisions, having my decisions go horribly wrong in life and I don't meant that lightly so my confidence is not exactly high either...

I appreciate it anyway, I tried my best and tried to make sure it ran as smoothly, reliably, consistently as possible with as much fairness and honesty as possible.

It was fun to some degree yeah, I always enjoy seeing the entries most of all, thats the best part by far imo.

Also btw, from one my most favourite games ever and a completely music based game, I found this art earlier and thought its PERFECT for you haha!:

Your name comes from Eyeshield 21 btw? Or nah? It makes me think of the main team from that series anyway, Eyeshield is such a GREAT series too!

:shocking::neesama::ronalaugh::hihihi:

Aye tyvm! Its hard to know what the right or best decision is without pestering all of you or taking a blind shot and hoping for the best too.
I'm used to making bad decisions, having my decisions go horribly wrong in life and I don't meant that lightly so my confidence is not exactly high either...

I appreciate it anyway, I tried my best and tried to make sure it ran as smoothly, reliably, consistently as possible with as much fairness and honesty as possible.

It was fun to some degree yeah, I always enjoy seeing the entries most of all, thats the best part by far imo.

Also btw, from one my most favourite games ever and a completely music based game, I found this art earlier and thought its PERFECT for you haha!:

Your name comes from Eyeshield 21 btw? Or nah? It makes me think of the main team from that series anyway, Eyeshield is such a GREAT series too!

:shocking::neesama::ronalaugh::hihihi:
Ahahhahahahahha, I love that art!!!!! And yes, my username comes from Eyeshield21, it's one of the few mangas I actually re-read from time to time, that's how much I loved it!!!

G

Gorosei Informer

Ahahhahahahahha, I love that art!!!!! And yes, my username comes from Eyeshield21, it's one of the few mangas I actually re-read from time to time, that's how much I loved it!!!
Ahhh you're using it as your sig now!? I love it! TYVM hahaha! I'm very flattered/honoured now!

Ooooh awesome! I'm so glad to hear it, YA HA even! @Udell is a huge fan of it too, can't remember who else too lol. I was so sad the anime never got to be finished, to get axed prematurely like some of my favourite series were too! Absolutely loved the music, characters, humour and such though! Top tier stuff! The Huh Brothers were so funny too hahaha! Himura is the GOAT too!

:cheers::kata::shocking::amazing::sweat::blush::neesama::finally::optimistic::myman::milaugh::fransuper::lumazed::fujilaugh::pepebuggy::luffylaugh::funky::kailaugh:

Ahhh you're using it as your sig now!? I love it! TYVM hahaha! I'm very flattered/honoured now!

Ooooh awesome! I'm so glad to hear it, YA HA even! @Udell is a huge fan of it too, can't remember who else too lol. I was so sad the anime never got to be finished, to get axed prematurely like some of my favourite series were too! Absolutely loved the music, characters, humour and such though! Top tier stuff! The Huh Brothers were so funny too hahaha! Himura is the GOAT too!

:cheers::kata::shocking::amazing::sweat::blush::neesama::finally::optimistic::myman::milaugh::fransuper::lumazed::fujilaugh::pepebuggy::luffylaugh::funky::kailaugh:
"WE'RE GOING KICK THEIR ASSES!!! YA-HA!!!"

So glad to meet another fan of the series! My absolute fav character from there would be Hiruma, he's freaking amazing. I mean, the whole Devilbats team is cool, but Hiruma is just on another level! I really like smart characters, probably this is why Sanji is my fav SH.

I hope the anime gets a remake, like FMA Brotherhood, but not sure if anyone is up to it. Anyways, thanks for the sig :)

G

Gorosei Informer

"WE'RE GOING KICK THEIR ASSES!!! YA-HA!!!"

So glad to meet another fan of the series! My absolute fav character from there would be Hiruma, he's freaking amazing. I mean, the whole Devilbats team is cool, but Hiruma is just on another level! I really like smart characters, probably this is why Sanji is my fav SH.

I hope the anime gets a remake, like FMA Brotherhood, but not sure if anyone is up to it. Anyways, thanks for the sig :)
Aye same here! Yeah Eyeshield had a lot really great characters, I remember losing my shit and getting all hype when Musashi joined! Panther was great too and Shin as well! Mamori and Suzuna as best girls, Raimon as best monke boi, Kurita as the OG Fatgum (Of MHA lol), Taki-san was HILARIOUS too! Somehow hes like a mix of Miguel from The Road to El Dorado, Sanji and either Ivankov or Bon Clay or both LMAO!

Sena is one of my favourite MCs, he was really cool as Eyeshield/in action especially in the anime. MCs were much better back then like Yusuke from YYH, Edward Elric from FMA ofc, Yoh from Shaman King, Vash from Trigun etc.

I really need to rewatch Eyeshield, it brought me so much joy and hype and I am certain it would again easily too! No question!

This scene was such crazy hype too, loved it!:

OH YES, IT DEFINITELY DESERVES A REMAKE SO BADLY! I'm not keen on the Trigun Reboot/Remake currently even though its more faithful to the manga, but I may watch it and give it a chance though. The original anime was so unique, charming and irreplaceable though...I fear Eyeshield getting a similar treatment if it got a remake/reboot though, same with Ranma 1/2...

You're very welcome anyway!

:cheers::steef:

Aye same here! Yeah Eyeshield had a lot really great characters, I remember losing my shit and getting all hype when Musashi joined! Panther was great too and Shin as well! Mamori and Suzuna as best girls, Raimon as best monke boi, Kurita as the OG Fatgum (Of MHA lol), Taki-san was HILARIOUS too! Somehow hes like a mix of Miguel from The Road to El Dorado, Sanji and either Ivankov or Bon Clay or both LMAO!

Sena is one of my favourite MCs, he was really cool as Eyeshield/in action especially in the anime. MCs were much better back then like Yusuke from YYH, Edward Elric from FMA ofc, Yoh from Shaman King, Vash from Trigun etc.

I really need to rewatch Eyeshield, it brought me so much joy and hype and I am certain it would again easily too! No question!

This scene was such crazy hype too, loved it!:

OH YES, IT DEFINITELY DESERVES A REMAKE SO BADLY! I'm not keen on the Trigun Reboot/Remake currently even though its more faithful to the manga, but I may watch it and give it a chance though. The original anime was so unique, charming and irreplaceable though...I fear Eyeshield getting a similar treatment if it got a remake/reboot though, same with Ranma 1/2...

You're very welcome anyway!

:cheers::steef:
I have never watched the anime, ty for sharing the clips! Manga was so great, I liked Murata's designs, all the characters stood out and were memorable to me, and I liked how even unhinged folks like Garou actually had some standards when it came to American football.

Devilbats were all good, I also remember being hyped when Musashi joined, and remember how he made lie into truth! I was a little sad for Monta to always end up as a butt-monkey, but damn, his game against the Nagas when he caught grass to revert the time? Agree on Mamoru and Suzuna being the best girls, and I also liked a lot of non-Devilbats players, Shin and Kid stand out the most, and ofc Panther, and I really loved how everyone trained Devilbats prior to their match with Alexanders, and it was even more amazing how they all got to the world championship! I didn't like the end of the final match (another cursed tie!), but the epilogue was fun, like the life goes on, the teams got different folks, but at the same time it felt that thanks to their love for sports, all American football players become like a huge family.
Plus I love to root for underdogs / ragtag of misfits who surprisingly work well together in the end / and I really appreciated that they LOST sometimes (and lost A LOT in the beginning of the series).