Best Villain Tournament Round 1 Bracket 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sons of Dutch... Makes us brothers. Sometimes, brothers make mistakes. Although Dutch @Van Der Linde is anti-hero, he still has a father's heart. Fuck the civilized west. :steef:
My dude, vote for other fights too please so that I can count your vote. If you don't, I won't be able to count it lol.

Last edited:
Ok, I know that the Darth Vader write up is lacking in comparison to the Orochi one but I know both these characters and I cannot vote for Orochi, the bloke is sitting there with Kaido and Linlin as amongst the worst antagonists of One Piece. :mihugh:

He rose to power because of his family relative's plot combined with Kaido's strength. He piggybacked off of everyone else around him. Despite barely doing anything himself, he still manages to succeed and achieves everything he wanted to..... and then stays so he can be killed.

Last I checked, his main goal was to punish the denizens of Wano and run the whole country into the ground. Mission accomplished for two whole decades.

Except there is that whole prophesy thing about some meddling samurai coming back to fuck shit up.

Now this would be a problem if Orochi hadn't already accomplished his goals but he has. He can retire and allow Kaido to deal with this samurai nonsense but nope, Orochi willingly stays to die.

He is even willing to throw hands with Kaido over the island that he deliberately ran to ruin despite the fact Kaido is going to continue ruining the country just as Orochi himself wanted to. :kobeha:

Why are you directly challenging the bloke rumoured to be the mightiest motherfecker alive when he is going to continue doing to a land what you wanted to do anyway? :denzimote:

Literally the only reason Orochi ruled for 20 years is because Kaido allowed it, yet Orochi is apparently too stupid to process that and proceeds to talk smack to Kaido's face when surrounded by the entirety of the Beast Pirates' heavy hitters. :kaidowhat:

Literally nobody takes Orochi seriously. Kaido beheads him without a second thought and the Scabbards decide that they have more personal beef with Kaido than with Orochi and treat the latter like an inconvenience to be swatted. Feckin Raizo is about to have a battle with Phallic Mic the Morning Wood Ninja but Orochi gets unceremoniously neg diffed by everybody.

Orochi is a joke villain. Damn Wapol was treated as more of a legitimate threat than him. :jay-yeah:

"Everyone knows who Vader is, this description is totally unnecessary!
Lol this is what I was talking about... people just chucking in a popular character to farm votes while putting zero effort into writing anything about them.

@Owl Ki i understand your disdain for Lorochi and yes, I agree he sucks donkey balls, but I can’t in good conscience vote for a 0 effort non-attempt at the prompt either lol. Anyway Lorochi is a good villain in the sense that everyone hates him.. he’s just not the sort that people love to hate. They just hate. :milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Lol this is what I was talking about... people just chucking in a popular character to farm votes while putting zero effort into writing anything about them.

@Owl Ki i understand your disdain for Lorochi and yes, I agree he sucks donkey balls, but I can’t in good conscience vote for a 0 effort non-attempt at the prompt either lol. Anyway Lorochi is a good villain in the sense that everyone hates him.. he’s just not the sort that people love to hate. They just hate. :milaugh:
Orochi would be super popular if he looked like Doffy and was semi competent.

Orochi would be super popular if he looked like Doffy and was semi competent.
That character would no longer be Orochi in that case :milaugh:Lorochi’s defining trait is that he’s an eternal loser, from a clan of fugly pariahs that are the trailer trash of Wano.

I don’t mind a villain who rose up from underdog to super villain status but Lorochi got carried by Laido of the 100 hostages and Loden’s stupidity.

@Light D Lamperouge Sorry if this has been asked, but what do we do in the event we aren’t familiar with either picks in the same round?

This isn’t like the music tournaments where all you have to do is listen to the tracks. For villains, it helps to have a more informed opinion of them. For example, I’m not familiar with either picks from round 2, and I can’t really decide.
Read the synopsis and watch the video, then you can sorta decide. That's how I did it anyways.