Best Waifu Tournament Signup Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's all fun and games :owo:

You sure you don't want? It will be nice.
Ehh I will see. You know I'm not some 30 yo man but I'm past high school age and the more years pass the more you understood you should chill with the cartoons especially talking about shit like "waifu" god you choose the worst name for this tournament xD.

Pitch me with the already taken picks in PM.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ehh I will see. You know I'm not some 30 yo man but I'm past high school age and the more years pass the more you understood you should chill with the cartoons especially talking about shit like "waifu" god you choose the worst name for this tournament xD.

I think the cartoons should be seen as a form of entertainment and we should be chill about it yes.

The name was in the spur of the moment. Because the difference between "waifu" and "female character" should be in the amount of emotion we put towards that character. If it makes sense. More on personal preferences than character development and writing quality. Ofc these can also go hand to hand. My favourite female character is not le crรจme de la crรจme of character development but I enjoy her scenes and interactions.

I think it will be chill xD just some good time with everyone. Nothing serious and everyone enjoying the tournament.
Post automatically merged:

thanks man but m gonna pass as people in here only votes for popular stuff instead of good stuff
You sure? The synopsis is also meant to show people why a character is good.

It will be fun.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

this is exactly what a kid who wanna act all grown up would say :optimistic::optimistic:

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Not gonna participate because other people not gonna choose your favorite cartoon now that's how pissed of 12 yo brian would act:catblush::catblush::catblush:
don't think I was talking about my picks

just in general these things are more like a popularity contest rather then being legit

that's what I don't like about these

a kid would take part and then whine and fuss about it

Seth

โ€Ž
don't think I was talking about my picks

just in general these things are more like a popularity contest rather then being legit

that's what I don't like about these

a kid would take part and then whine and fuss about it
Get it get it. You just tried to be funny. You need to learn more of them youngsters jokes. Keep up the good work!
:kobeha:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž