Bet Thread - Benn Beckman bounty Vs Mihawk bounty

Who has the higher bounty?

• Benn Beckman

• Dracule Mihawk

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Benn Beckmann might have 1.7-1.8 B bounty, while Mihawk could have 1.5-2 B bounty, depending on when it got frozed. I wouldn't even be surprised if Mihawk bounty is even lesser, bt i think it's just bad reflection on Mihawk if his bounty end up even smaller than Luffy's current Bounty.

For eg, Doffy the biggest Schibukai bounty we have so far, was respectfully strong character, had a Kingdom under him, knew Maryjois secrets enough to blackmail em and usurped a Kingdom, had a crew under hjm who also committed crimes.
Mihawk only has Strength to boost for his bounty, no crew, no kingdom, no wrong deeds, i dont even think he could qualify as a Pirate based on his actions, he is basically a neutral party who hunts Pirates outof boredom, so fans are going to be massively disappointed expecting bigger Bounty for him. Only thing working in Mihawk favour is his Legendary clashes with Shanks that got his name resonate in Onepiece World, bt what do you think the max Shanks bounty would have been at that time, he had no crew, no territories, not a Yonkou, and definitely the feats he accomplished in last decade or two, after n before becoming a Yonkou and Mihawk gets a 3 B bounty? Without having any of that + frozen bounty. Lol

It's hard to bet on this one here. If Oda tries to be consistent and what standards he has set for bounties, Benn Beckmann would have bigger bounty than Mihawk comfortably. But if he chooses to hype Mihawk thn it doesn't matter anyway he can get however big and give Mihawk a bounty that keeps him relevant to then standards of bounty in the story. And then Mihawk could have bigger bounty.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

None haskver 1.5 B I can bet in

I believe Mihawk frozen bounty was in the 300s, his current bounty since he is solo, will be 1.49 max

Benn bounty will be 1.49 max too

Oda wont have Luffy have lower bounties than underlings or warlords , he is only below Yonko in bounties

Blackbeard has 2.2 billion and he achieved these things to get that
He defeated Wb's Yc2 who had a 550 million bounty
Became a warlord and then betrayed the Wg
Attacked imple down and defeated it's warden then recruited some of the worst criminals in the world
Went to marinford and finished the strongest man in the world and stole the strongest paramecia devil fruit and fought the fleet admiral
Defeated a Yonko crew during the timeskip
So It would not be logical for Mihawk to have a bounty above Bb
Mihawk at best power wise is comparable to teach but is not comparable to him threat wise
Ben Beckman should have the highest bounty among the commanders and King is about 1.3 and Marco should be above that so i guess Beckman who is even above Marco's is 1.6 to 1.8 billion
I think that's enough to be above Mihawk
My money is on Beckman

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
None haskver 1.5 B I can bet in

I believe Mihawk frozen bounty was in the 300s, his current bounty since he is solo, will be 1.49 max

Benn bounty will be 1.49 max too

Oda wont have Luffy have lower bounties than underlings or warlords , he is only below Yonko in bounties
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule So, this is why you got yourself banned... :saden: