Speculations Bet thread - Katakuri and Luffy will tag team Big Mom in Elbaf

Will Katakuri fight Big Mom together with Luffy?

• Total voters
I mean Luffy eat meat and regains his stamina.
Even if you disregard everything else this should tell you that Kaido is more nerfed than Luffy.

Dressrosa KKG cant compare to Puncture Wille because one attacks from outside while other does it from inside. Luffy didnt trained AdvArmanent and AdvCoC for nothing.

People are saying Luffy will fight BM at Elbaf because she isnt really defeated by normal circumstances. They only beat her cause of luck with their effort. Luffy will beat her cleanly in Elbaf cleanly which he beats all 4 Emperors by himself.
Yea i'm aware of Luffy eating meat, not the same as healing but i agree about stamina regain. BM's performance is so poor tho, i cant help but think she is still weaker than any version of nerfed Kaidou until now. Her AdvCoC depleted from just few minutes of fighting no-AdvCoC Law and Kidd, her durability is good but her Misery (strongest) attack power cant even threaten Kidd or Law (who was severly outclassed by Doflamingo who Luffy outclassed), i cant see Luffy being hurt at all by her attacks since Luffy's AdvCoC storage is so much higher than her currently so he can deflect any of her attacks without exhausting his CoC.

KKG has small island level nearing Puncture Wille as well, and now equipped with Internal Destruction which Law doesnt have, Luffy can practically spam attacks near the quality of Puncture Wille even before any AdvCoC, and now Luffy can equip both Skysplitter-Class AdvCoC and Internal Destruction so Luffy is surefire guaranteed to spam casual attacks each of which more powerful than Puncture Wille. So from those points, i just cant see BM posing any threat to Luffy currently, sorry.

Linlin future role is only about her character, developement and redemption.
Her pirate status, fighting side and villain role was brought down by Kidd and Law here in Wano.

That's the Alabasta Saga.Three different islands aren't three different arcs.The whole thing didn't last more than a 100 chapters.WCI started 6 years ago.We can't have 10 consecutive years of Big Mom as an antagonist lmao.
BM in WCI was the main villain
BM in Wano is the second Main Villain
Next Arc maybe the third or second villain as well

Luffy has still buisness with her.Its not like Kaido.After Wano,we will never see him again.Hes just a hypetool for Odas fav boy Luffy

Remember the talk on FMI with BM and the final chat with Kata.Luffy said 2 times he will kick her ass

Also,tell me how and why is BM done?She aint dead lol

We come to the end, so it should be fast.

I can see Luffy n Kata vs Big mom Not in the way of defeat her, but to make her drop dead herself including solve the elbaf-caramel storyline. Such as: Luffy n Kata (who already stronger than WCI feat) show their CoC combo to demorale Big Mom.
- Luffy who want to beat her
- Kata who ashame of her mom, "lets not again mom, we have enough, lets back"
But big mom redeem herself, then hearing the story of elbaf, into give up her soul to someone 'kinda like Law df Immortality". So, Fishman Island is Luffy's, but WCI is Katakuri's.

Fishman Island, Sanji-Germa Niji+Yonji, Katakuri the rising Emperor, Elbaf Ally, Usopp Story are Wrapped up in a single short Arc. (Of course including a glimpse of Vegapunk, Shanks as the bonus)

But again, we might just read a Cover story of Elbaf.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
For cute symbolism or actual fight? Because Luffy alone will hmm. Let's just say he will defeat Big Mom to put it nicely without trashing Big Mom.