General & Others Bet thread: Killer vs Sanji, who gets bigger bounty after Wano?

Who

• Sanji

Votes: 106 74.1%
  • Killer

Votes: 37 25.9%

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Sanji got 3 bounty increases for doing nothing other than being a germa and the marines know that
When Morgans wrote the piece about the assassination plot, he put Sanji's name alongside Luffy, Bege and Jinbei.

And btw.
Franky ran over Big Mom's face, Robin and Jinbei ragdolled her.
Are they getting a 1B bounty as well for completely clowning a Yonko themselves?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
When Morgans wrote the piece about the assassination plot, he put Sanji's name alongside Luffy, Bege and Jinbei.

And btw.
Are they getting a 1B bounty as well for completely clowning a Yonko themselves?
according to sanji himself his bounty only went up due to germa's bad name plus 50 million after dressrosa that all SHs who werent there got and some more money that judge put on his bounty.
If sanji got raises only due to his actions like the others his bounty would still be below usopp's

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
according to sanji himself his bounty only went up due to germa's bad name plus 50 million after dressrosa that all SHs who werent there got and some more money that judge put on his bounty.
If sanji got raises only due to his actions like the others his bounty would still be below usopp's
Btw, do you have access to the official translation of the chapter 903?
I was checking the 903 here, but I noticed something about the translation. Could just be a mistake, though.

And btw.
he get part of bounty because of vinsmoke name

yep it don't work like that if it was the case zoro would get like 2b+ because of blocking combo attack of bm and kaido + scaring kaido let alone king

if killer don't do any thing else he probably won't even reach half of sanji's post wano bounty

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Btw, do you have access to the official translation of the chapter 903?
I was checking the 903 here, but I noticed something about the translation. Could just be a mistake, though.
''ONLY''

Brook fighted BM in the treasure room why he dont have a 1b bounty?

Jinbei punched BM out of the Sunny, why he dont have a 1b bounty? His bounty didnt even increase after WCI.

The rooftop fight means nothing bounty wise, the Supernovas there fighted BM and Kaido, but they didnt defeat them.

Zoro bounty will not increase because he was attacked by Hakai, will increase because he will defeat King, in the same way Kid and Law will increase because they will defeat BM, Killer because of Hawkins and Luffy because he will defead Kaido and is seen as the Alliance Leader.

No one besides us the readers have seen what have happend in the rooftop, and the info that will be crucial in the new bounties will be just who defeated who, that is what the CP0 and Drake will report to the WG and the Marines.

The CP0 will report that Killer defeat Hawkins and that Sanji defeated Queen, with that info is clear who will get the bigger bounty, or u guys think the CP0 will say things like "Killer defeated Hawkins, but he also attacked Kaido" or "Robin defeat Black Maria, but she also attacked BM"

Sanji. Will be close though

Killer being matched with Hawkins hurts his chances.

Hawkins only hype is that he’s a Supernova.

For comparison Queen made another supernova run around with an antidote to amuse him. Zoro even called it a game IIRC

Sanji. Will be close though

Killer being matched with Hawkins hurts his chances.

Hawkins only hype is that he’s a Supernova.

For comparison Queen made another supernova run around with an antidote to amuse him. Zoro even called it a game IIRC
?

Queen was executing Kidd and Killer at once, what should that mean then?

?

Queen was executing Kidd and Killer at once, what should that mean then?
They were already captured? Pretty sure Luffy said it wasn’t fair.

Kid and killer have other stuff going for then. I’m comparing Apoo and Hawkins

All I'm saying is that not even Apoo situation was fair...
Never said it was fair for Apoo lol. He got a raw deal

But it was clear Apoo wanted nothing to do with queen.

Rooftop SN are on a different level. But I think we can compare the others to eachother

Sanji bounty depends on the captain too. So, under 1 bil has low probablilty when his opponent bounty is bigger than killer opponent.
Its clear.

It might be debatable if killer beat smoothie next.