Future Events (Bet thread ) Who will use adcoc first ? Hancock or Nami

Who will use Coc first?

• Total voters
In Sbs Oda confirmed that Nami is world strongest woman.
Her COC is so strong that she can defeat Yonko with just wifi Haki
You're fighting a losing battle :perocry:

Boa already has coc. And her island is literally full of haki users. Her predecessors are important people like Shakky and Gloriosa who were in Rocks pirates and shit. Boa's sisters have advanced coa already.

Given all that, it's pretty easy for Boa to get acoc.

Where as, Nami only has a single gag scene to her benifit. And that's all it is. A gag scene.

I'm afraid you'll lose this bet :josad:

Nami isn't a fighter like Boa or the rest of the coc users. And she doesn't have to be. She's great just the way she is. She doesn't need coc or acoc to shine. She is the heroin of this story. So take solace in that :pepemwai:

You're fighting a losing battle :perocry:

Boa already has coc. And her island is literally full of haki users. Her predecessors are important people like Shakky and Gloriosa who were in Rocks pirates and shit. Boa's sisters have advanced coa already.

Given all that, it's pretty easy for Boa to get acoc.

Where as, Nami only has a single gag scene to her benifit. And that's all it is. A gag scene.

I'm afraid you'll lose this bet :josad:

Nami isn't a fighter like Boa or the rest of the coc users. And she doesn't have to be. She's great just the way she is. She doesn't need coc or acoc to shine. She is the heroin of this story. So take solace in that :pepemwai:
That's the point
Nami has shown more CoC than Hancock.

Big mom >>> Gloriosa and Shakky

Relevant? You mean just as useless as nami right?:luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

you don't know how CoC works LMAO

shitmi won't even knock out a fly if she has CoC
Now post the panel of Hancock using COC.
I bet you can't

Fun fact - S-snake has more panel time than Hancock in post time skip

I don't believe any will show it. Specially the advanced form.

Hancock however would have more chances simple because she uses kicks in her fighting style so, she could be drawn using it. Nami uses lightning and exists for eye candy so the chances of her showing anything besides basic CoC is slim to say none (outside of gags).

I don't believe any will show it. Specially the advanced form.

Hancock however would have more chances simple because she uses kicks in her fighting style so, she could be drawn using it. Nami uses lightning and exists for eye candy so the chances of her showing anything besides basic CoC is slim to say none (outside of gags).
Hancock wouldn't get any chances