General & Others Bet thread Zoro will get bigger bounty or kid and law?

Bigger bounty after wano

• Kid

Votes: 72 69.2%
  • Zoro

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Law

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Both will have a higher bounty, they are captains, there isn't much Zoro can do to surpass them since his status as subordinate caps his bounty.
Well he can start by pulling off the greater feat. In a vacuum beating a Yonkou even in a 2v1 effort, will give you a bigger bounty than beating a commander would.

If things stay that way, then rank or status is hardly the deciding factor here.

Well he can start by pulling off the greater feat. In a vacuum beating a Yonkou even in a 2v1 effort, will give you a bigger bounty than beating a commander would.

If things stay that way, then rank or status is hardly the deciding factor here.
I think it's irrelevant. I see Law and Kid with greater bounties even with ZKK. Kid is being built into a rival to Luffy, at least to some extent, and although we know it is a farce it cannot be taken seriously by nobody if he can't get a bounty above Zoro. Law will get something close to him.

Last edited:
If Zoro was his own captain then he would no doubt have a higher bounty than them, but there fighting big mom together so if they take her down they'll definitely surpass zolo

Sadly this is the drawback of being FM, you cant have higher bounty like a Yonko no matter how strong you are.

Unless you step out of their shadow and start your own crew.

It’s not about being a captain anymore. If kid and law beat big mom they deserve the higher bounty. I don’t see why people are trying to say “only cause Zoros not his own captain.” As if beating king solo is as impressive as defeating the longest established emperor of the sea.