Powers & Abilities Big Mom can be overpowered if Oda let her be....

That's not something so unique that Big Mom an experienced pirate shouldn't be able to do since she should have more than the required attack power
Why can’t many powerful pirates and even marines don’t use sky walk despite having the required attack power and physical strength? It’s as simple as it’s a skill set a fighter needs to learn if they don’t it goes down they don’t care enough to do so or have something to make up or replace it. BM had Z & P for flight so she didn’t care about coming up with a different method to do so. Unless you guys wanna make up that Zoro has AP over BM even when he uses basic attacks lol.

Well to get my point you should accept this 2 points from me.
1- I think Shanks is the weakest emperor.
2- Blackbeard will get a power up before fighting Luffy.
Well if you accept these 2 points from me you would see that Big Mom and Kaido are the strongest emperors in my opinion.
I also think that Big Mom and Kaido is equal which makes sense in my eyes since those 2 mentioned together as a threat in the whole New World. Her fight with Kaido for days proves my point too.
Now lets get to the point that Big Mom is Stronger we know that she is one of if not the durable character in the series and we know her CoC burst too. She fought Kaido without her homies for days and she has advCoC too thats why i think she is barely Stronger than Kaido but i would like to hear other points too. :catsure:
She is undoubtedly done dirty by Oda on a constant rate. I would say though there's no evidence suggesting she is stronger than Kaido albeit more durable, there could be other areas she lacks more such as regeneration which we know or perhaps AP cause she has no Hybrid.

As for Shanks we don't know where he stands exactly before BM, either Teach. Though for Teach it's also unknown whether or not he shall eat a third DF. If anything he didn't attack any yonko crew so if his crew is the strongest right not eventually the gap is in all likelihood not so oppressing I bet. 🤔

She is undoubtedly done dirty by Oda on a constant rate. I would say though there's no evidence suggesting she is stronger than Kaido albeit more durable, there could be other areas she lacks more such as regeneration which we know or perhaps AP cause she has no Hybrid.

As for Shanks we don't know where he stands exactly before BM, either Teach. Though for Teach it's also unknown whether or not he shall eat a third DF. If anything he didn't attack any yonko crew so if his crew is the strongest right not eventually the gap is in all likelihood not so oppressing I bet. 🤔
Well Emperors are Close to each other. Even if there is a strength difference its not big. We didnt see them fight each other in a serious situation so it depends on your headcanon.

Well Emperors are Close to each other. Even if there is a strength difference its not big. We didnt see them fight each other in a serious situation so it depends on your headcanon.
Yeah on paper I have them equal for now and of course I don't buy Kaido as strongest being just because labeled as WSC coz WSC is simply how some subgrouls of individuals defined him basing themselves off their subjective collective experience for what they saw of him.

I heavily agree that Big Mom isn't using her fruit to its full potential, but not because of having many Homies. My problem is that she uses them in boring, very limited ways dictated by raw strength such as holding the Homies in her hands. In contrast, Enel and Ace used their corresponding Logias in extremely memorable ways. Ace created fire bullets and bombs, lances, pillars, and gigantic fireballs. Enel created even bigger attacks than Ace, superheated the environment, restarted his heart, and shaped his electricity into creatures. The only thing Big Mom's elements has over them is the ability to create thunderstorms without the Ark Maxim, and maybe superior size to Entei.

I think Napoleon is a pretty good Homie and better than a normal sword. It's easier to carry than a normal sword and can transform into any type of sword. However it has the same problem as Zeus and Prometheus: a lack of creativity or synergy. Napoleon has no flying slashes, swordsmanship technique, Armament Haki attacks, or slashes that incorporate the elements.

Big Mom's abilities should've demonstrated versatility, adaptability, and mastery over all her skills.

I heavily agree that Big Mom isn't using her fruit to its full potential, but not because of having many Homies. My problem is that she uses them in boring, very limited ways dictated by raw strength such as holding the Homies in her hands. In contrast, Enel and Ace used their corresponding Logias in extremely memorable ways. Ace created fire bullets and bombs, lances, pillars, and gigantic fireballs. Enel created even bigger attacks than Ace, superheated the environment, restarted his heart, and shaped his electricity into creatures. The only thing Big Mom's elements has over them is the ability to create thunderstorms without the Ark Maxim, and maybe superior size to Entei.

I think Napoleon is a pretty good Homie and better than a normal sword. It's easier to carry than a normal sword and can transform into any type of sword. However it has the same problem as Zeus and Prometheus: a lack of creativity or synergy. Napoleon has no flying slashes, swordsmanship technique, Armament Haki attacks, or slashes that incorporate the elements.

Big Mom's abilities should've demonstrated versatility, adaptability, and mastery over all her skills.
Well she could have find a powerful sword and make a homie out of it like a hat to carry around easily.

Why waste using a significant chunk of your soul creating something when you can find it and simply use a small fraction of your soul to turn the sword into something.

If she focus on creating a single big lightning homie which at least will slow other top tiers it would be way better

And she can also create a big poison homie

Well she could have find a powerful sword and make a homie out of it like a hat to carry around easily.

Why waste using a significant chunk of your soul creating something when you can find it and simply use a small fraction of your soul to turn the sword into something.

If she focus on creating a single big lightning homie which at least will slow other top tiers it would be way better

And she can also create a big poison homie
Power depends on how you use a weapon, not the weapon's raw power. Napoleon is just... better than a normal sword. Big Mom can change its length, combine it with the elements, and pick any type of sword she wants. But there's no creativity, technique or synergy behind it. If Big Mom thought of combining Ikoku and flying slashes with the elements, she could output large scale devastation while burning the target's body. Combined with Haki she could defeat any swordsman bar Shanks.

Conceptually she already has a big lightning homie: Zeus. She could merge it with thunderstorms throughout her career to gradually increase its raw power, or manipulate the lightning like a Logia. Instead she resorts to simply throwing the elements with her brute strength.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
W thread.

Big Mom is stated to have Fleet Admiral potential when she was just a kid. No Haki or Devil Fruit in consideration.

That's a huge feat.

The usage of the Soul fruit is limited but it can effective like folks have said, if Oda were to explore it more.

Big Mom is basically the most nerfed character in the series. Sanji comes second.

If oda let her she would walk around with every element as a homie so she could always have a counter in any situation, he'd let her spam adhaki like he did kaido, he let her dodge instead of tank everything which is how she lost, he'd let her use her head not that headbutt everything, he'd have let her train her crew in haki so most of not all at least knew adcoa as for kata adcoc and adcoa, etc. BM had the potential to be the strongest character in op but oda just chopped her off at the knees and made her a meme instead.