Speculations Big Mom defeat in Wano!!!!

Do you think Big Mom will lose in wano?

• Yes

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
if she has mid level endurance like her other kids (most of them has trash to mid level endurance) yeah they can defeat her (out right beat her) if not there is othere ways like throwing her out of island hitting her hard in head aka olin 2.0

luffy said he will beat bm so i don't really know will oda choose kid and law over his golden boy?
knowing oda luffy somehow will beat bm i hope that it turn at that im wrong
that being said oda need to end her plot in some point hopefully cp0 agents are her childhood friend and will tell her that she killed carmel so we wont see her in elbaf (no BM in Elbaf plz)

Last edited:
She will probably fall. I can see the odds Luffy brings her down raising expecially if Zoro will be up soon and assist him against Kaido. 🤔

Is not it funny ?

Kid says it's impossible not to take damage to Big Mom. Yes, he's right. What about you Kid? You don't have advanced coc . Bigmom hit you multiple times. Kaido hit. But I guess what you told him doesn't apply to you. You get up every time. Now let's move on to the story part. Wano fights are so inconsistent and boring now. Think Oda think.

She will probably fall. I can see the odds Luffy brings her down raising expecially if Zoro will be up soon and assist him against Kaido. 🤔
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are likely to attack Big Mom together....This makes Big Mum's defeat more believable:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Now let's move on to the story part. Wano fights are so inconsistent and boring now. Think Oda think.
I agree

I just want BM to whoop Kid and law with Acoc and hence kid starts using Acoc

atleast like that the fight wouldn't be lackluster and kid could clear his name
Post automatically merged:

You get up every time. Now let's move on to the story part. Wano fights are so inconsistent and boring now. Think Oda think.
you have a pretty fair point honestly.. i get Kid cab tank such attacks coz he's practically fought Yonkos like Shanks and Kaido.. but i don't get where Law's gas is coming from honestly

you have a pretty fair point honestly.. i get Kid cab tank such attacks coz he's practically fought Yonkos like Shanks and Kaido.. but i don't get where Law's gas is coming from honestly
briefly , we are called bullshit writing . For instance , ancient zoan user Ulti was punched with advanced coc coating by Bigmom. And she done. The most durable devil fruit in the OP. İ guess Bigmom lost her memory again. Cuz instead of using most powerful attack in the OP , she preferred to use her life to beat two non advanced coc user. Everybody hyped ooooo Kid oooooo Law. Just im laughing.

Cut to rooftop , adcanced coc clash .
Cut to live floor , devil fruit clash with big mom . Oda try to decieve us just to show kid and law beat yonkou. no thank you. im not eating this shit.