Speculations Big Mom defeat in Wano!!!!

Do you think Big Mom will lose in wano?

• Yes

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters

Here we see that Kid does not reveal his abilities.......He may have hidden the ability to defeat a yonko.

I saw some people based on this image believed that he had advanced haki
We know we should not trust these colors, but they may be true.

On the other hand, Killer hopes that Kid can defeat Big Mom, he will not miss this opportunity.

I'm tired of Big Mom.......What do you think?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm still skeptical Kidd and Law can pull it off by themselves. Maybe they will receive minor assistance but BM is most likely going down this arc.

It appears Oda decided to speed up the run for the end of the series and this fight constitutes a huge step, next will arguably be the final war and then perhaps the final journey towards Laugh Tale. Not sure if the last Poneglyph will be retained first or not. I expect a final World Government arc as well but that is not for granted.

He may have a hidden ability of his DF. Not ACoC. Would be even worse for him to show ACoC now and not on Rooftop like he and Law did with their awakenings.
But BM is not losing.

Fuck BM,Let Kidd and Law take her down here.So they have some relevancy after Wano as Luffy rivals.
I agree with you:kata:
Post automatically merged:

I'm still skeptical Kidd and Law can pull it off by themselves. Maybe they will receive minor assistance but BM is most likely going down this arc.

It appears Oda decided to speed up the run for the end of the series and this fight constitutes a huge step, next will arguably be the final war and then perhaps the final journey towards Laugh Tale. Not sure if the last Poneglyph will be retained first or not. I expect a final World Government arc as well but that is not for granted.
Oda had said that in the future he would picture an arc in which the greatest battle of one piece would take place
So some people believe that Kid and law will fight kizaru and fujitora, but I do not agree with them...Because I think they will reach their goal by defeating a yonko and we will not see them again........A beautiful ending for Kid and Law

Last edited:
Oda had said that in the future he would picture an arc in which the greatest battle of one piece would take place
So some people believe that Kid and law will fight kizaru and fujitora, but I do not agree with them...Because I think they will reach their goal by defeating a yonko and we will not see them again........A beautiful ending for Kid and Law

I warmly hope she is out soon no matter how as long as it doesn't look too bad. :cheers:

Whether it is outright defeat or whether it is permanently becoming O-Lin, Big Mom is not going to be antagonist for the 3rd arc running. Give Oda some credit folks.

Last edited:
Like Kid said, if he does not do something big in this arc, his pirate life will be a joke. I think Kid and Law will bring down Big Mom. Even if we see Big Mom in future arcs, she will not be a yonku anymore. And I just got a hunch about this but I think Katakuri will be leader of BMP.