Chapter Discussion Big Mom's homies have been disabled

At the end of chapter 1040 we could see Law and Kid exhausted after the battle while Misery couldn't be spot. None of the homies were present in that panel: they've all be disabled.

This means that the explosion knocked out Big Mom. I am wondering how this affects all the souls she has stolen and her own lifespan/strenght. Also Tottoland will suddenly turn into a dark place as well, indicating its inhabitants about Big Mom's defeat. It's possible this will serve as an indicator for someone to invade...

Big Mom is done. We'll get her now as O Lin, and will ultimately be killed by Blackbeard who will steal her DF, just like Kaido's.

At the end of chapter 1040 we could see Law and Kid exhausted after the battle while Misery couldn't be spot. None of the homies were present in that panel: they've all be disabled.

This means that the explosion knocked out Big Mom. I am wondering how this affects all the souls she has stolen and her own lifespan/strenght. Also Tottoland will suddenly turn into a dark place as well, indicating its inhabitants about Big Mom's defeat. It's possible this will serve as an indicator for someone to invade...

Big Mom is done. We'll get her now as O Lin, and will ultimately be killed by Blackbeard who will steal her DF, just like Kaido's.
I doubt it, the Homies have a tendency to disappear "by magic" of the story and then to reappear later without any explanation or to do nothing for no reason, this happened many times during WCI arc with Zeus and Prometheus being nowhere to be seen after Mother Carmel's picture was broken until Big Mom attacked the Vinsmokes trying to cover the Alliance's escape, Zeus disappearing after the Sun Pirates took the Thousand Sunny underwater, Prometheus being nowhere to be seen for most of WCI arc or Napoleon not doing anything while BM was amnesiac.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:luffylaugh:
It's creeping me out how bm treats her homies like they are her children.
Homies get the short end of the stick. I imagine Big Mom run into some of her children during some hunger pangs attack and the rest was, well not history but a nightmare to say the least.

The Soru Soru more than likely works like the Kage Kage. The shadows wouldn't come back to their owners nor the zombies would disappear even if Moria died, and same for the homies. The contrary would mean that Nami'd lose Zeus and I personally don't see why a piece of lifespan that already existed on its own and was simply put somewhere else would depend at all of Linlin staying conscious or not.

I think using homies requires energy expendure so if that is the case it truly makes sense that she is at worst very close to defeat but I think she is probably done.