Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Roger VS Country

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Xebec VS Roger+Garp

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

But like those weren't marine battleships though.
Like not every Marine ship looks the same. Lieutenants have ships that are maybe twice as big as thousand Sunny so like 20 to 30 meters
Post automatically merged:

Weren't those like ships of random BMP captains and ministers etc? @Shuyaku

What's wrong with this lol?
Probably but like i said Jinbe who's like 2-3 meters was half the size of his fist. A Big Meme minister ship is way bigger than Jinbe lol. There's no way Wadatsumi is 80 or even 200 meters in WCI. More like 500m easy.

I exaggerated with it being the size of his fingernail but still you can see he could fit several of those in his hand.

Compare it to this bullshit lol :

If he's only 80-200 meters Sanji's feat is mediocre at best. Only the AoE is somewhat impressive.

Probably but like i said Jinbe who's like 2-3 meters was half the size of his fist. A Big Meme minister ship is way bigger than Jinbe lol. There's no way Wadatsumi is 80 or even 200 meters in WCI. More like 500m easy.

I exaggerated with it being the size of his fingernail but still you can see he could fit several of those in his hand.

Compare it to this bullshit lol :

If he's only 80-200 meters Sanji's feat is mediocre at best. Only the AoE is somewhat impressive.
Yeah that's just some fucked up drawing on Oda's part.
Even if we say those ships are 30 meters each, that already makes Wadatsumi around 300 to 400 meters

But even in WCI they had fucked up drawing because Wadatsumi was able to grab Sunny in his hand, and Sunny was size of his hand (maybe slightly bigger).

@Shuyaku Well unless its those Cake Ship things cuz those things were really small

What's wrong with this lol?
So what I get is that Oda is shit when it comes to height:kayneshrug:

If you look at this panel above, you can see that Kanjuro is confirmed to be taller than Okiku but in this panel Kanjuro looks shorter than Kiku xD. Another example would be Raizo who is taller than Kinemon but then he look like a midget compared to Kin LOL:gokulaugh:

And then in here they look about the same height so you know the rest:josad::josad:

Those cake things were way smaller than Sunny. But Wadatsumi grabbing sunny thing happened in WCI.
So what I get is that Oda is shit when it comes to height:kayneshrug:

If you look at this panel above, you can see that Kanjuro is confirmed to be taller than Okiku but in this panel Kanjuro looks shorter than Kiku xD. Another example would be Raizo who is taller than Kinemon but then he look like a midget compared to Kin LOL:gokulaugh:

And then in here they look about the same height so you know the rest:josad::josad:
Man that's minuscule difference lmao, could be due to boots and shit

@Shuyaku this makes more sense to me

He's grabbing those cake things which are really small but then he also grabs sunny

Idk Oda is kinda fucking up lol

Kaido vs 9 Scabbards :gokulaugh:
I mean, yeah it’s a great feat...for Kinemon :milaugh:
I put it there in case Kaido beats 9 Scabbards, you know the Scabbards have at least 3-4 YC1 level characters in them, so yeah I think it would be great feat for Kaido to beat them by himself .... Inu+Neko defeated Jack in a Blink and Asura Douji also Cut Jack's sword and blitzed him....so Kaido beating them all together, surely great feat (if not greatest) I believe :kata:

Last edited: