General & Others Biggest humilations that have occured in One Piece

C

critical mindset

Someone wants to share any examples they can come to think of? I'll start with one.

Vergo who first gave the impression of chambering and attacking with his left leg, changed leg and instead attacked with his right ankle (as you can see the inside of the foot is the one facing up and the stationary leg is aligned with the left hip, which means it can only be the left leg, and just see the streaks of action lines along the stationary leg that continue up the hip). This is just Vergo's way of signalling he is joking around with Sanji.

Next panel we see him swinging around his left leg for a reverse roundhouse kick. This means, and what is implied here, (but we don't get to see because Oda has a limited amount of panels so instead highlights Sanji's painful and fearful expression) he broke off the clash and left Sanji's leg hanging haplessly in the air, while he was fast enough to switch leg yet again using his left leg for a reverse roundhouse kick that Sanji barely dodges. Vergo is looking bored while doing this, as if he is just doing some light sparring with a complete noob.

Vergo toyed with Sanji in a playful manner, and the implication here is that Sanji has to be saved by plot, ie the emergency signal that revolves around Law breaching into the SAD room which Vergo has to listen in on. While Sanji is struggling for his life Vergo has to pay attention to the emergency message to divert his attention away from Sanji. A massive humiliation for Sanji.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Of course it's Big Mom's humiliations.

What happened with Franky was just the last straw of a long run which saw a Yonko ending completely powerless against people that were barely high tiers.

But there have been different Ls caught in the manga, another one is surely Blackbeard's versus Magellan. At that time Blackbeard was already hyped above yonko commander level.

C

critical mindset

Of course it's Big Mom's humiliations.

What happened with Franky was just the last straw of a long run which saw a Yonko ending completely powerless against people that were barely high tiers.

But there have been different Ls caught in the manga, another one is surely Blackbeard's versus Magellan. At that time Blackbeard was already hyped above yonko commander level.
Marco with the chokehold. Could chuck away admirals but got run up by BM and helpless against her grip. Saved by plot because BM would rather kill him with homies, her signature weapons, than throttle him to death. She likes to perform executions in style. Massive L, Marco:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: @Rosella.Fiamingo

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Marco with the chokehold. Could chuck away admirals but got run up by BM and helpless against her grip. Saved by plot because BM would rather kill him with homies, her signature weapons, than throttle him to death. She likes to perform executions in style. Massive L, Marco:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: @Rosella.Fiamingo
Marco also holds the record of being unable to damage a single Marine admiral whereas even Jozu, a mere YC3, accomplished that. :p

This further testified how Marco was never implied by Oda as a powerhouse, rather a super broken tank who is now also a healer.

Vergo going all cocky FBH thinking he was a big shot vs Law just to be mercilessly one shotted, litterally sliced in little pieces and then forgot entirely by Law, Doffy and even Oda? Random example.

Then BM in WCI, she started as a fearsome yonko and exit the arc as big meme. Too much plot power to contend with.

Moria, he was meh but after all the L he took I started to cheer for him: first from the sad story of him vs Kaido, what happened to his crew, what he tried to do, what he become and his desperation then the WG giving him the middle finger in the form of Doffy trashing him and saying he was too weak to still be a shiki. I hoped for him to come back in the post time.skip buffed and enraged like a beast yet he again was basically the same.and took another big L from BB.

Then I don't know, the other are lesser ones. Then the poor Bellamy comes to mind too, Brook amd what he had to endure before the SH found him. Then probably many other yet every one is different depending on what you consider an humiliation (anyway this should turn in the usual shitstorm in no time so whatever).

Someone wants to share any examples they can come to think of? I'll start with one.

Vergo who first gave the impression of chambering and attacking with his left leg, changed leg and instead attacked with his right ankle (as you can see the inside of the foot is the one facing up and the stationary leg is aligned with the left hip, which means it can only be the left leg, and just see the streaks of action lines along the stationary leg that continue up the hip). This is just Vergo's way of signalling he is joking around with Sanji.

Next panel we see him swinging around his left leg for a reverse roundhouse kick. This means, and what is implied here, (but we don't get to see because Oda has a limited amount of panels so instead highlights Sanji's painful and fearful expression) he broke off the clash and left Sanji's leg hanging haplessly in the air, while he was fast enough to switch leg yet again using his left leg for a reverse roundhouse kick that Sanji barely dodges. Vergo is looking bored while doing this, as if he is just doing some light sparring with a complete noob.

Vergo toyed with Sanji in a playful manner, and the implication here is that Sanji has to be saved by plot, ie the emergency signal that revolves around Law breaching into the SAD room which Vergo has to listen in on. While Sanji is struggling for his life Vergo has to pay attention to the emergency message to divert his attention away from Sanji. A massive humiliation for Sanji.

You really made this thread just to Wank Vergo:pepeke:

C

critical mindset

You really made this thread just to Wank Vergo:pepeke:
Well that was certainly one humiliating experience for the 2nd (latest chapter confirmed) strongest fighter in the crew.

I'm trying to think of other examples. Larco's whole career. When Jozu is massively stronger than you yet let's you take the helm, that's humiliating and condescending because Jozu is a chad that doesn't need that kind of recognition, as he shines with feats and strength with no need for false accolades.

C

critical mindset

When Fujitora got bandages by Morley:crazwhat:
Scrabo being trolled by Fujitora who stalls on purpose, yet can squash you like an insect at any time.

Here Fujitora emphasises how they share the same goal, and in the very first panel Fujitora underscores the importance of the people seeing “that I couldn’t get past ya...”. Fujitora wanted to raise the tension and anxiety surrounding Doffy’s birdcage, hence why he purposefuly let himself be stalled by Scrabo so as to seemingly have his hands full to not interfere against Doffy. It was all just pretense

Little tiny Scrabo being hold off by an admiral that just trolls, that, might be a bigger L than Sanji vs Vergo

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I agree, the way vergo was doing here is similar to g4 luffy vs kaido, boring blows.
Vergo is able to dodge each one of them. He wasn't even using his 100%, full haki + bamboo.
:owo::owo:
vergo-san, 20% of your strength here.
Post automatically merged:

Another humiliation? Well I would say that Luffy vs Kaido, luffy could be hitting him all day, that he would not be able to defeat him.

C

critical mindset

I agree, the way vergo was doing here is similar to g4 luffy vs kaido, boring blows.
Vergo is able to dodge each one of them. He wasn't even using his 100%, full haki + bamboo.
:owo::owo:
vergo-san, 20% of your strength here.
Sanji is scarred forever.

Luffy against Kaido likewise was one-sided stomp.

You got any comment on Cuckroochi and how you humiliatingly cucked him then whacked him? :steef:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Sanji is scarred forever.

Luffy against Kaido likewise was one-sided stomp.

You got any comment on Cuckroochi and how you humiliatingly cucked him then whacked him? :steef:
After being betrayed several times, Kaido learned something ...
I don't need fearful people on my side, the purpose of this shit was just to take care of fucking capital, I don't need that anymore.
Here we kill the garbage without looking at it.
trash: a
KAIDO: take your head off.:steef::steef: