• Zoro

Votes: 27 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
marco lost everything and still stands strong and proud
then why was he crying and being disappointed in himself?

Enough with the excuses, this thread is solely focusing on who has had the biggest losses and last time I checked Big meme, Sanji and kid all have their crews and are not working as farmers

Marco apologist need to stfu and accept reality that their trash character is the biggest loser in the series. WB and Ace are dead and cant catch any more Ls, and yet Marco has still been taking them even up until now....

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Torn between Sanji and Big Mom. Marco comes in 3rd. Poor guy can't catch a break. Just imagine Blackbeard pulling him in with one hand nullifying his fruit (his only saving grace), then chokeslamming him to give him a massive crank with the gura via his other hand. Un fair, Marco had no way of escaping abuse.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Marco lost a lot : his father, his friends, his family, his territories but he is by no means a loser.

The guy tried his best each time and had to face troubles that no one at his level could have overcome.

He fought only the top of the verse : admirals and Teach.

The simple fact that he is still in shape without a 3 feet beard and being drunk all time is already good and shows that he didn't give up yet.

This alone proved that he has a fucking great will.

Soon enough Marco will fight Weevil and will likely come in Wano to fight his third war in 3 years and help Luffy.

No Marco is not at all a loser.

H

Haoshoku

@Veku couldn’t have put it any better when it comes to Sanji. He’s been catching Ls in every single arc, without a doubt number 1. The second would be Big Mom, I mean this one should be self explanatory. From being embarrassed by half the Strawhats in close quaters combat to being kicked off the ship from King, falling down into the open sea and hitting her head so hard that she literally ended up with amnesia.

Being used by Chopper and co while she had amnesia is reminiscent of a meme you’d see Zoro fans posting of Kaido:
Except the difference being Big Mom’s situation happened in the actual manga :suresure: It cannot get any lower than that with Big Mom. That was cringeworthy material to actually sit through and read at the time.

Then after that you got Marco I guess. As a Kid fan I won’t even front and I won’t be mad at you if you put him up there, even though he’s technically been getting Ls by forces that are stronger than him. Him getting captured by fodder offscreen though is definitely not a good look by any stretch.

Hush. Sanji couldn’t maintain mediocrity let alone relevancy in his own arc. Misery in the true sense of the word was what WCI was for Sanji. Zoro is doing fine.
Lol who tf are you lying to. First half of WCI revolved around Sanji. Sanji had great scenes at the wedding. And at the end of the arc he was one of the saviours of the arc. Rivalling Luffy as Arc hero in taking down the Big Bad Boss.

(Luffy shared a bit of his panel space with Katakuri.....Sanji got full panel:hihihi:)

yj

👑YNWA 👑
then why was he crying and being disappointed in himself?

Enough with the excuses, this thread is solely focusing on who has had the biggest losses and last time I checked Big meme, Sanji and kid all have their crews and are not working as farmers

Marco apologist need to stfu and accept reality that their trash character is the biggest loser in the series. WB and Ace are dead and cant catch any more Ls, and yet Marco has still been taking them even up until now....
Where did he cry because he was disappointed in himself? He cried for his dad and how much his homeland meant to him. way to take things out of context to push your dumb shit. stop making shit up to shit on Marco.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
First I was torn apart between Sanji and Big Mom, but in the end it's undoubtedly Sanji.

- Sky Walk, which Sanji learned throughout the time- skip was portrayed as nothing special in the New World.
- Sanji as the only Strawhat, had to share his first fight in the New World with Jinbei
- In his next fight in Punk Hazard, Vergo cracked his leg and Sanji might have implied he would've lot
- Next arc Sanji was lol- diffed by Doflamingo
- in Whole Cake Island he lost to Judge
- He was pummeled his brothers
- Attacked his captain to the best of his ability, without any resistance whatsover
- At the Wedding he was send flying and held down by Daifuku
- In the Seducing Woods he saw Brook and Chopper being in trouble and yet was flying away
- He said he is going to knock out Big Mom, but ultimately failed
- He said he is going to save his captain, but failed
- Was smashed by Yuen
- Saved and outright mocked by his brothers at the end of Whole Cake
- Oda took away the character development Sanji had, by erasing his memorys with Pudding, including the kiss
- Sanji claimed if he will get stronger then not by the science of the Vinsmokes
- Sanji said he'll get rid of Page One in order to decrease the enemy's forces and he even used the suit of his horrendous father, proving Judge partially right, only to P1 being at Onigashima and by that making that plot point absolutely pointless and decreasing Sanji's credibility as character and fighter further:lawsigh:

So here we are, 10 years into the time- skip and Sanji still has not a single noteworthy win (unless you count Yonji being of paneled as such), he turned from being Mr Prince to a damsel in misstres, from being a competent fighter to hype tool for other characters for the majority of the time- skip , from being a credible character with flaws to someone with no credibility at all and from being black leg to clown leg due to the Raid Suit.
Chapeau Oda.

Big mom is a bigger meme man:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.