Future Events Black beard 10th titanic commander

My point is clear, I will prove that the 10th commander is the second strongest or even equal to black beard.

-We know for a fact that it's not Aokiji (it could have been him, it work in fact but it's pretty much stated in the manga that it's not him and I don't want the thread to disgress)
-Blackbeard has no reason to recruit a bum
-Oda has no reason to not reveal him if he is not relevant in the story
-Zoro learned acoc so he need someone who has it in order to progress
-Shiryu doesn't fit as an opponent of Zoro, all of them are prideful fighter

You can say that my arguments are baseless and it's true, I won't argue with that but I feel like we need to get real, as an exemple, Dragon is featless but everyone know he is strong. I don't really want to repeat myself but as I said earlier, no point in hyping him up if he is a bum and weirdly enough, Oda wanted him to be the last character to join Blackbeard's crew. The question is why would Oda not reveal him if it's not because he would kill the hype for the rest of the crew and even current Blackbeard since his portrayal is not really that good as of right now?:endthis:
My guess is that it's an old rival of Mihawk and Shanks, it would complete the Haki swordmen group of the yonkou.:endthis:

Last edited:
I don't get it, it would be a win for Blackbeard to actually have a strong guy in his crew, I thought you would agreed with me:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Thats not true

Most likely the opposite

Didn't you see King?
His power is literally to be invisible, stop the cope man:endthis:

I don't get it, it would be a win for Blackbeard to actually have a strong guy in his crew, I thought you would agreed with me:endthis:

His latest appearance in the manga is him stabbing Moria in the back, as I said in the post, we need to get real:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I am all in for a strong 10th Captain but thing is Shiryu will remain second strongest. And, haki + Invisible DF(awakening if oda prefers) + swordsman skills are some dope combination

bB crew will parallel SHs

King literally tried to kick Zoro out of Onigashima and win the fight by making him fall over

He tried taking out Zoro's swords more than once during the fight
How is it not fair? WB made akainu fall of a cliff:endthis:

I am all in for a strong 10th Captain but thing is Shiryu will remain second strongest. And, haki + Invisible DF(awakening if oda prefers) + swordsman skills are some dope combination

bB crew will parallel SHs
Still no coc thought and every yonkou has a commander who has it:endthis:

Of course Shiryu will fight Zoro. They were even both freed out of captivity by their captains. The 10th captain is Bakkin
No point in waiting to make this reveal, it's clearly a new character, the world is vast after all:endthis:

Even BB didn't show CoC yet but he will be Luffy's opponent.

Let their time come
Because it's in character for him, here is the difference. Zoro don't have any Nika magic power or whatever Luffy has, he only have Haki:endthis:

Well he could have gotten stronger, he can play dirty to put up a good fight against zoro:endthis:
His whole kit is based on playing dirty, it's in my post and it's one of the reason he ain't gonna be zoro's opponent and to an extent that he is not number 2:endthis:

My point is clear, I will prove that the 10th commander is the second strongest or even equal to black beard.

-We know for a fact that it's not Aokiji (it could have been him, it work in fact but it's pretty much stated in the manga that it's not him and I don't want the thread to disgress)
-Blackbeard has no reason to recruit a bum
-Oda has no reason to not reveal him if he is not relevant in the story
-Zoro learned acoc so he need someone who has it in order to progress
-Shiryu doesn't fit as an opponent of Zoro, all of them are prideful fighter

You can say that my arguments are baseless and it's true, I won't argue with that but I feel like we need to get real, as an exemple, Dragon is featless but everyone know he is strong. I don't really want to repeat myself but as I said earlier, no point in hyping him up if he is a bum and weirdly enough, Oda wanted him to be the last character to join Blackbeard's crew. The question is why would Oda not reveal him if it's not because he would kill the hype for the rest of the crew and even current Blackbeard since his portrayal is not really that good as of right now?:endthis:
My guess is that it's an old rival of Mihawk and Shanks, it would complete the Haki swordmen group of the yonkou.:endthis:
To complete my speculation, I think this guy will be a chaser of first grade sword and zoro will return to the basic against him by using non rated sword and wado:endthis:

How is it not fair? WB made akainu fall of a cliff:endthis:

Still no coc thought and every yonkou has a commander who has it:endthis:
Kaido didn't have a commander with CoC, and Zoro is the only yonko commander confirmed to have advanced CoC. Katakuri and even Ace just had regular CoC. No one is confirmed to have it in Shanks' or Buggy's crew either. We're just assuming Hawkeyes has it.