Powers & Abilities Black blades are more then haki?

Lol, Oda once again crushing the hopes and dreams of Zoro fans across the World. Powerful Haki alone isn't enough. It's ultimately going to be some bushido/Swordsman becomes one with the Sword type of shit.
Well then Oda should already carefully think about why that failure Oden couldn't manage that or Roger despite loving their blades with body and soul.

Well then Oda should already carefully think about why that failure Oden couldn't manage that or Roger despite loving their blades with body and soul.
Or simply Oden and Roger didn't dedicate their lives to mastering the Sword, like Zoro, Mihawk, and Ryuma have. Zoro wants to be the WSS. Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman. And Ryuma was the Sword God. All three of them have one thing in common. They all want to be the best at their craft and/or had already achieved that.

Or simply Oden and Roger didn't dedicate their lives to mastering the Sword, like Zoro, Mihawk, and Ryuma have. Zoro wants to be the WSS. Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman. And Ryuma was the Sword God. All three of them have one thing in common. They all want to be the best at their craft and/or had already achieved that.
Given the fact that Oden crowned himself with his Oden nitoryu being the best in the world (iirc) then i think it wouldn't have made sense for him especially when Oden's own father tells Zoro that in his care it might become a Black Blade without getting to know Zoro's personality and relationship with the sword in the slightest.

And none of them called their swords companion or named someone after them.

I mean this would hold weight if Mihawk wasn’t having tough duels against Romance Dawn shanks 6 years before he became a Yonko. He clearly wasn’t top tier at that point.
How do you know he "clearly" wasn't a top tier at that point? And how do you know Mihawk hasn't gotten stronger as well?

Mihawk thinks it's no longer worth it to duke it out with Shanks. Y'all have somehow twisted things into:
-Mihawk runs away from Shanks
-Shanks was fodder when he fought Mihawk and now he's a god
-Shanks has some crazy new power that for some reason he wouldn't use in a swordfight (that Mihawk doesn't have), therefore he would stomp Mihawk in an actual fight
-Shanks isn't a "true" swordsman like Mihawk because he doesn't dedicate his life to the "way of the blade"
-Mihawk is a fraud

Am I missing any arguments?

How do you know he "clearly" wasn't a top tier at that point? And how do you know Mihawk hasn't gotten stronger as well?

Mihawk thinks it's no longer worth it to duke it out with Shanks. Y'all have somehow twisted things into:
-Mihawk runs away from Shanks
-Shanks was fodder when he fought Mihawk and now he's a god
-Shanks has some crazy new power that for some reason he wouldn't use in a swordfight & Mihawk doesn't have it
-Shanks isn't a "true" swordsman like Mihawk because he doesn't dedicate his life to the "way of the blade"
-Mihawk is a fraud

Am I missing any arguments?
Mihawk has gotten stronger. I'm referring to the Mihawk that was famous during Roger's time. It wouldn't make sense for him to be top tier or WSS at the time. He was the same age as Shanks, and the two being rivals likely have similar progression.

What would've stopped them from being top tiers at the time though?
Shanks only becoming a Yonko 6 years ago is one. The second thing is suggesting that the two of them were top tier 22 (Rogers time) and 12 years ago (Time of their duels) would suggest they plateaued in their early 20's/early 30's. Considering that's still where they are over a decade later.

I mean this would hold weight if Mihawk wasn’t having tough duels against Romance Dawn shanks 6 years before he became a Yonko. He clearly wasn’t top tier at that point.
We know that at the time Mihawk was 19 years old and Luffy at 19 years old reached a similar level. We don't know when the duels started because the date is not given, but we do know that it was after that and it's not unreasonable to assume that Shanks at that age had the same capabilities as Luffy and Mihawk.