Powers & Abilities Black blades are more then haki?

Most likely high skill. Mihawk said that a sword without grace is no good sword, and Zoro, who already was proficient in swordsmanship, asked Mihawk to teach him the „way of the sword“. So I guess it's a combination of Peak Haki flow + peak technique. I guess being a Conqueror helps too, as Conquerors have naturally higher potential and a stronger will, which tames the blade, though I guess Haoshoku coating is not directly involved.

It has to do with swordsmanship, most likely, and the difference between a swordsman and somebody just using a sword to fight.

You could say that both Ryuma and Mihawk are dedicated to the path of the sword. The connection between a swordsman and his sword is most likely what brings the sword to the next level so to speak.

Haki isn't everything, but it's an important part. We already know that swords have a will of their own, we also know that Haki is the link between sword and swordsman. I believe that through Haki, when they fully recognize their wielder, they will accept his will and become black swords

Haki isn't everything, but it's an important part. We already know that swords have a will of their own, we also know that Haki is the link between sword and swordsman. I believe that through Haki, when they fully recognize their wielder, they will accept his will and become black swords
Yeah, I also believe something similae to that.
Haki + will of the sword + connection between swprd and master = black blade