Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Waiting to see why the Vice Captain, hates Yami.
But it was nice to see all the Captains play off each other when Yami isn't there.
For a build up chapter nothing special but good.
Guessing the Vice Captain was sent on the mission to the Spade Kingdom in complete secret, and the other Captains were told he was dead or something.

Seth

โ€Ž
Damn official translations are completely different to the scans.

Nozel actually didn't care about Jack making fun of Yuno and Jack wants to go into the Spade Kingdom.

Wow.

Also, I tried to google Gimodelo but there was no Devil like this in Christian history.
Maybe his name is flipped or this is Tabata's own created Devil.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Looks like the chatper is alot different to what the spoilers protrayed.
Like I said Jack should be good buddies with Yami if nothing else. Looks like he a tunsdere as well lmfao.

It was also good to see that most captains aren't being cunts, but rather at an disagreement at how to proceed at this moment in time.

Rill's just being rill (scared af) and the dream lady is always asleep anyway so she's also in character.

Solid build up/interlude chapter but I still want to know where the captains were and what they were doing when Yami and William were getting bodied.

Damn official translations are completely different to the scans.

Nozel actually didn't care about Jack making fun of Yuno and Jack wants to go into the Spade Kingdom.

Wow.

Also, I tried to google Gimodelo but there was no Devil like this in Christian history.
Maybe his name is flipped or this is Tabata's own created Devil.
I don't mind as long as it's not Satan.
:madmonk:

Seth

โ€Ž
Looks like the chatper is alot different to what the spoilers protrayed.
Like I said Jack should be good buddies with Yami if nothing else. Looks like he a tunsdere as well lmfao.

It was also good to see that most captains aren't being cunts, but rather at an disagreement at how to proceed at this moment in time.

Rill's just being rill (scared af) and the dream lady is always asleep anyway so she's also in character.

Solid build up/interlude chapter but I still want to know where the captains were and what they were doing when Yami and William were getting bodied.

I don't mind as long as it's not Satan.
:madmonk:
+ Actually love the official translation even more now.

She actually said that she still hasn't told him that she loves him. Not Likes that she loves Yami.

Wow. Clover Invasion might be pretty emotional.

I think 3 to 5 prep chapters. + there is still a case with Noelle.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
+ Actually love the official translation even more now.

She actually said that she still hasn't told him that she loves him. Not Likes that she loves Yami.

Wow. Clover Invasion might be pretty emotional.

I think 3 to 5 prep chapters. + there is still a case with Noelle.
Yep. It looks like she's not only come to terms with her own feelings, but is actively trying to pursue and act upon it. This should be good.

I hope we get a little backstory on the timeskip. We still have the rosebelt on Yami as a little mystery. Need a fb of their interactions over the timeskip, which I don't doubt happened.

This arc should be heavily emotional if the past arc was any indication. Now that Yami himself is the man they need to rescue, that aspect should be amped up even further.

Yeah where tf are the girls?

Nacht is either a feminine man or s tomboyish female. Also iirc on reddit I think they were talking about Licht and Nacht being similar, as licht being on the antagonist side at first but switched and Nacht being on the protagonists side but will betray them and side with the Antagonists.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nacht is either a feminine man or s tomboyish female. Also iirc on reddit I think they were talking about Licht and Nacht being similar, as licht being on the antagonist side at first but switched and Nacht being on the protagonists side but will betray them and side with the Antagonists.
Or just a cocky man.
We will see. Gimodelo is interesting.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I'd like to see some Nebra tbh. But yeah, Nozel will be fun to see going forward, and Fuegoleon. btw what the hell happened with Meroleona again? Hmmm.
Nozel is very underrated. I get that he jobbed to the Compass Wizard, but he also looked like a Wizard King level fighter when he absolutely dismantled Dark Elf Patri Lol.

Not only that, his personality twist when we found out that the reason he used to put down Noel so much is that he cared for her and didnโ€™t want to see anything bad happen for her is one of the best twists in the manga.

People hold Fuego in a higher light because he has the charisma to be the Wizard king, but I prefer Nozel between the two.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nozel is very underrated. I get that he jobbed to the Compass Wizard, but he also looked like a Wizard King level fighter when he absolutely dismantled Dark Elf Patri Lol.

Not only that, his personality twist when we found out that the reason he used to put down Noel so much is that he cared for her and didnโ€™t want to see anything bad happen for her is one of the best twists in the manga.

People hold Fuego in a higher light because he has the charisma to be the Wizard king, but I prefer Nozel between the two.
I'm fucking glad that someone brought this up.

Nozel is a fucking G. I totally don't give a fuck about Compass girl because it was mostly hax.

Dude Elfs have more mana than even Royals.

Dark Elf has move mana than Elfs and the Royals.

I know type advantage is a big thing in Black Clover but Nozel feat is one of the best in the series. IMO.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I know type advantage is a big thing in Black Clover but Nozel feat is one of the best in the series. IMO.
It for sure is. Iโ€™m glad Tabata redeemed him like that lol.

Something people donโ€™t really realize about Nozel is that he has a seemingly even rivalry with a mage that he has a type disadvantage against.

Meaning I expect heโ€™ll be even more dangerous against mages that he has neutral or positive matchups against.

Which probably explains why Nozel performed better against a stronger version of Patri than Julius himself lol.

(Though ofc Julius was holding back and Nozel had a type advantage against Patri lol).

What Iโ€™m trying to say is that Nozel is a true top tier mage and I donโ€™t put him below Fuegoleon lol.

Seth

โ€Ž
It for sure is. Iโ€™m glad Tabata redeemed him like that lol.

Something people donโ€™t really realize about Nozel is that he has a seemingly even rivalry with a mage that he has a type disadvantage against.

Meaning I expect heโ€™ll be even more dangerous against mages that he has neutral or positive matchups against.

Which probably explains why Nozel performed better against a stronger version of Patri than Julius himself lol.

(Though ofc Julius was holding back and Nozel had a type advantage against Patri lol).

What Iโ€™m trying to say is that Nozel is a true top tier mage and I donโ€™t put him below Fuegoleon lol.
Tbh. It may be painful for some people but for me post time skip Captains ranking in power:
1. Yami

2. Nozel/Fuegoleon. ( But I have a good feeling that they might be on par or above Yami. They don't have 5/5 in limits surpassing but this time it's very personal for Nozel + Fuegoleon needs to redeem himself in the eyes of fans and I think Tabata knows this. If I see better feats from Nozel and Fuegoleon I may put him over Yami but you realize I can't put them above now. Yami's feats against Dante are just on another level and Yami even said that he was not on Julius level during that fight. Just fucking wow! ).

3. Rill/Dorothy.

4. Jack.

5. Kaiser/Charlotte.

Tbh. It may be painful for some people but for me post time skip Captains ranking in power:
1. Yami

2. Nozel/Fuegoleon. ( But I have a good feeling that they might be on par or above Yami. They don't have 5/5 in limits surpassing but this time it's very personal for Nozel + Fuegoleon needs to redeem himself in the eyes of fans and I think Tabata knows this. If I see better feats from Nozel and Fuegoleon I may put him over Yami but you realize I can't put them above now. Yami's feats against Dante are just on another level and Yami even said that he was not on Julius level during that fight. Just fucking wow! ).

3. Rill/Dorothy.

4. Jack.

5. Kaiser/Charlotte.
I put Dorothy tied with in the 2..

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
1. Yami

3. Rill/Dorothy.

4. Jack.

5. Kaiser/Charlotte.
I would put Jack above Rill and Dorothy. He is very underrated in our BC community lol, everyone ranks Yami very highly, and rightfully so, but Jack has always been portrayed as virtually equal to Yami. He has very high fighting ability and very Hax cutting magic (this guyโ€™s magic adapted to cutting Langrisโ€™ spacial magic which could easily break through defensive steel magic lol.

Jack is probably just as Hax as Yami even if his cutting takes time to power-up in fights. I would put Jack with Fuego and Nozel. Luck is very powerful in fights because of how battle hungry he is, and Jack is basically just as battle-hungry as Luck, maybe even moreso.

I would put Jack above Rill and Dorothy. He is very underrated in our BC community lol, everyone ranks Yami very highly, and rightfully so, but Jack has always been portrayed as virtually equal to Yami. He has very high fighting ability and very Hax cutting magic (this guyโ€™s magic adapted to cutting Langrisโ€™ spacial magic which could easily break through defensive steel magic lol.

Jack is probably just as Hax as Yami even if his cutting takes time to power-up in fights. I would put Jack with Fuego and Nozel. Luck is very powerful in fights because of how battle hungry he is, and Jack is basically just as battle-hungry as Luck, maybe even moreso.
Yeha Jack is probably underrated, But in the same token he doesn't get as much showings. lol Now our rankings are getting askewed.

Seth

โ€Ž

Jack needs to glow up. I actually don't remember any spells from him besides "Death Scythe".

I think he will have his time to shine in another team-up with Yami or 1 vs 1 skirmish with Zenon.

Depending on what Nacht is planning.