Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeha Jack is probably underrated, But in the same token he doesn't get as much showings. lol Now our rankings are getting askewed.
Jack needs to glow up. I actually don't remember any spells from him besides "Death Scythe".

I think he will have his time to shine in another team-up with Yami or 1 vs 1 skirmish with Zenon.

Depending on what Nacht is planning.
In terms of showing he hasn’t done too much, but I would counter with a few points:

Every non-Black Bull Magic Knight and even some Captains, haven’t shown much, but I don’t think it’s fair to put them below characters who have simply shown more lol. For example I’d still give Kaiser the benefit of the doubt over Noel even though he’s basically shown nothing lol, because he’s a Captain himself and I assume Noel still isn’t as powerful as him. I think Jack is capable of a lot more than just one spell lol, even if that’s really all he’s shown.

Like I said, Jack and Yami’s rivalry is still a thing to consider. He and Yami have fought before, and I think it’s unfair to think a battle-hungry warrior like Jack hasn’t gotten stronger while Yami has.

Black Clover feats and portrayal are stupidly inconsistent tho lol. If we take statements literally, BOS Yami < Patri < Rhya <<< Mereoleona which I don’t think is true lol.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In terms of showing he hasn’t done too much, but I would counter with a few points:

Every non-Black Bull Magic Knight and even some Captains, haven’t shown much, but I don’t think it’s fair to put them below characters who have simply shown more lol. For example I’d still give Kaiser the benefit of the doubt over Noel even though he’s basically shown nothing lol, because he’s a Captain himself and I assume Noel still isn’t as powerful as him. I think Jack is capable of a lot more than just one spell lol, even if that’s really all he’s shown.

Like I said, Jack and Yami’s rivalry is still a thing to consider. He and Yami have fought before, and I think it’s unfair to think a battle-hungry warrior like Jack hasn’t gotten stronger while Yami has.

Black Clover feats and portrayal are stupidly inconsistent tho lol. If we take statements literally, BOS Yami =< Patri < Rhya <<< Mereoleona which I don’t think is true lol.
From what I've noticed Tabata gave him a new look and focuses on him a lot in the actual Captain's meeting. He will shine for sure. I put Dorothy and Rill above him because they are super hax and op.

I think Jack will get some "There is nothing I can't cut" sort of feats against Triad members.

What I'm really hoping for is a panel where Captains storms through the Dark Disciples with ease.

It would be so fucking lame if they are not stronger.

From what we could understand atm ( with exceptions like Gadjah, Mars, Ladros, Human Fana, Luck, Leo, Charmy, Noelle and etc ):

The military power of Kingdoms ranks something like this:

Prime Julius >>>>> Dark Triad ( Spade ) ≥ Captains ( Clover ) > Dark Disciples ( Spade ) ≥ Shining Generals ( Diamond ) > Spirit Guardians ( Heart ) ( with exceptions like I said this is just a generalization of the military prowess ).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Dark Triad ( Spade ) ≥ Captains ( Clover ) > Dark Disciples ( Spade ) ≥ Shining Generals ( Diamond ) > Spirit Guardians ( Heart ) ( with exceptions like I said this is just a generalization of the military prowess ).
Only think I disagree on, I can’t believe you’d put complete scrubs like the Diamond Generals above a boss like Gadja lol. Didn’t the Golden Dawn solo all 8 of the previous 8 Generals?

Surely the Heart Guardians are more powerful than them right? Unless I’m just brutally misremembering events lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only think I disagree on, I can’t believe you’d put complete scrubs like the Diamond Generals above a boss like Gadja lol.
You probably blitzed through my reply but I don't judge you I do the same thing sometimes.

I basically wrote with some exceptions like Gadjah.

Even SG woman said that Gadjah is on completely another level. He was hyped by her, lived through fight with Vanica in the past, and was even hyped by Julius himself.

Shining Generals were hyped to be on par with the Clover Kingdom Captains ( at least the weaker ones like Charlotte and etc ).

Even tho Gadjah is not past 30 yo I believe the rest of the SG's are newly founded ones. Heart Kingdom is not a military country and it was stated a few times in the Manga while the Diamond Kingdom is a military country.

William thrashed a few of the Shining Generals but not the most prominent ones.

I also said that this a generalization with exceptions.

So Gadjah > Dark Disciples ≥ Shining Generals > Rest of the SG's.

Do you get what I wanted to say now?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you get what I wanted to say now?
Okay I gotcha lol. And I wasn’t judging, there are powerful new Generals like Marz but I think the Diamond Generals need to prove themselves lol.

Yeah the Guardians pretty much got rolled over by the Disciples too iirc so maybe it’s not fair to be so harsh on the Generals lol.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let's just all agree that this man is the undisputed GOAT and the STRONGEST MOFO IN THE VERSE
True.

@Admiral Lee Hung
I think Mars and Ladros solos SG's ( - Gadjah ).
+ look at this:

Am I the only one who is hyped for that guy in the back?

I actually believe that Mars, Ladros, Human Fana, and this guy in the back are the reasons why the Diamond Kingdom still exists.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
True.

@Admiral Lee Hung
+ look at this:

I actually believe that Mars, Ladros, Human Fana, and this guy in the back are the reasons why the Diamond Kingdom still exists.
Diamond King I wonder? He definitely seems to be the focal character there lol.

Official translation is really so much better lol
Oh yeah a really hype chapter, can't wait to see how Nacht will to interact with the captains.

True.

@Admiral Lee Hung
+ look at this:

I really want to see them. I hope they form a alliance with Heart und Clover, the witches, the Elfs and the Water peoples from the water temple too. All of them together against the Spade Kingdom/Demon realm.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Official translation is really so much better lol
Oh yeah a really hype chapter, can't wait to see how Nacht will to interact with the captains.

I really want to see them. I hope they form a alliance with Heart und Clover, the witches, the Elfs and the Water peoples from the water temple too. All of them together against the Spade Kingdom/Demon realm.
Btw. I can't fucking find this.

Morris was the current Leader/scientist of Diamond who took over the country or he's also a Shining general?

( Fandom doesn't work for me for some reason rncatded:catcry:catded:catcry::catcry: ).