Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters
I would put my money on trickery magic. Similar to what Zora does but in Magna's case he learned how to utilize his fire magic.

Magna is low on mana so there is no way he can be a melee fighter like Mereo or distance one who can perform crazy spells. Magna is unfortunately the biggest example of a peasant in the squad.

( deep down inside I'm counting on Earth Spirit choosing him but I doubt spirit would pick someone like Magna ).
Dang! I really like that trickery magic idea. It will keep him based and yet make him powerful if used correctly. Is this a popular theory in the fandom or just a random thing you came up with? This is my first time dwelling into BC discussions so I don't have much idea about what theories we have out there.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dang! I really like that trickery magic idea. It will keep him based and yet make him powerful if used correctly. Is this a popular theory in the fandom or just a random thing you came up with? This is my first time dwelling into BC discussions so I don't have much idea about what theories we have out there.
I came up with this but you may saw it somewhere on the internet ( Reddit, Twitter ).

I just added the puzzles.

Magna trains with Zora.

Zora is not a melee nor a fighter anyway and he uses Ash Trap magic to be able to put up a fight.

1 + 1 = 2.

Seth

โ€Ž
I was talking about his personality in the chapter. And I said "I know He's saying this for them to be stronger...".
I'm thinking about the possibility of Nacht being the way he is because he wants Bulls to take this seriously.

If you remember he looked like a good friend of Yami on that flashback panel.

Seth

โ€Ž
i think Nacht hate Yami because he picked up commoners/broken people to join his squad.
So his "royal" attitude still quite strong.
I also dig the idea of Nacht's lover ( and now we can add family into the mix ) betraying the Clover Kingdom and Nacht witnesses Yami being the one to handle his family.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
What are you on about rn Bang?
:suresure:
Click the VIZ direct link and you will see something interesting.
Lol sorry dont see that.
Okay i'll post interesting part of this chapter.

1. This chapter kinda confirmed if Clover Kingdom knew Elves is life in Heart Kingdom somehow someway.
2. Nacht foreshadowing Black Bulls appearance in the end of story, they will have "Royal/Noble" looks.
3. Nacht's shadow magic able to teleport based on shadow, so there is no spatial magic here.
4. All people might be able to learn/use devil magic even though they dont have contract with devil or dont have 5-leaf grimoire like Asta.
5. ASTA'S DEVIL IS ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE ASTA.